Chapter 18: A little support

Shadow POV:

After Tenya Iida was elected Class Representative, the class should run a whole lot smoother 'Maybe Iida is the right choice, just like Y/n said he'd be' I thought

After Tenya Iida was elected Class Representative, the class should run a whole lot smoother 'Maybe Iida is the right choice, just like Y/n said he'd be' I thought. When the whole classroom got quiet Aizawa-Sensai was making an announcement "Today's training will be a little different, you'll have three instructors: Me, All Might, and another facility member will be keeping tabs on you." Huh, so they are gonna have some of the school's pro heroes looking out for them...... I believe that both me and Kylo can pretty much look after ourselves and each other. If any danger were to come around we'll either fight to survive and win or a tactical retreat just so we know what to do and how to approach from different angles. "Sir," said the kid with the weird elbow "what kind of training is this?"

"Rescue" Answered Aizawa-Sensai "you'll be dealing with natural disasters, ship wreaks, stuff like that

"Rescue" Answered Aizawa-Sensai "you'll be dealing with natural disasters, ship wreaks, stuff like that." "Disasters huh" said the boy with a lightning bolt on his hair "sounds like we're in for a workout". This should hold some small problems for us and I think Kylo knows it too. Our quirks aren't suited for rescue work, they are mostly for surprise attacks, isolation/distractions, quick and easy get-aways/entrances, and lasting in fights longer. "Guys I'm not finished yet," Aizawa-Sensai said cutting the classes conversation's short "what you wear during this exercise is up to you, I know how you are excited about costumes." Aizawa pressed the button and some suitcases came out the wall "but keep in mind that haven't gotten used to them yet and they might limit your abilities. This special training is an off-campus facility, so we're taking a bus to get there." Aizawa-Sensai started to leave "that's all. Start getting ready"

I felt Kylo got up, got his suitcase, and walked out to the boys' locker room, and started to change. Ever since he started to realize he has a crush on Izuku, he was quiet but he was a bit too quiet, not even a single thought in his head after he figured it out. All I can do is see what path he'll take, he keeps telling me the moon always talks to him whenever he's having trouble figuring something out, so I'll have to truth on his instincts to see what he'll do next.

As we got outside mostly the whole class was present, so some were still getting change. I saw Kylo got out his phone and started to listen to some music, all the while, I felt Izuku looking right at him. He was admiring Kylo from afar, Kylo being aware of his surroundings, and knowing it was Izuku, he turned his head and started to blush. He grunted since feeling Izuku looking at him now makes him shy like someone trying to take a picture of you kinda shy. Then I hear him say to me 'Shadow, I don't...um feel right when Izuku is looking at me.' I replied with "don't worry about it Kylo, just stay calm and focus on something else to get your mind of it". Kylo started to breathe deeply and slowly, I'm not gonna tell him I heard what he thought about Izuku, all I can do is be there for him when he needs it.