Her Submissive

Josie was pushed against the wall. She shut her eyes as she felt the girls finger in and out of her wet pussy and how the girl continued to suck and bite her nipples. She let's out a quiet moan.

"Fuck Jo, you're so tight.. so fucking tight.. I fucking love your pussy.. so wet and tight just for me" the girl whispers in her ear and she couldn't take it anymore.

The intense orgasm she had built up got out and she came all over the girls fingers and her pussy juice just ran down her hand.

"OOHH FUCK.. PLEASE I CAN'T ANYMORE.. I CAN'T" she cried out but the girl ignored her plea.

"Oh.. no Josie.. we gonna continue.. I'm not done with you" the girl whispers in her ear while taking off Josie's underwear and pulling off her jacket.

"Hope.. please don't" she begged.

"You said that you are willing to do anything for me or was that a lie" Hope asked the brunette who shook her head.

"No.. no.. I do anything for you" she whispers.

"Well this is what I want you to do for me.. open your legs for me so I can enjoy your body" she hissed and the brunette did as she was told.

Hope took her stiff cock and pushed inside the brunettes wet pussy who moans out with a cry and couldn't stop crying out of pleasure.

"That's it slut.. take my big cock and enjoy it.. you know you love taking my big cock inside you" Hope moans out while fucking her against the wall.

Josie couldn't help it. She couldn't help being submissive for Hope. She loves her and that's the same love the red head is using to get what she wanted from the brunette.

Having Josie Saltzman against the wall while fucking her hard and submissively was her stress relief.

After fighting every fucking monsters that came at them in the school since the newbie Landon Kirby started was a bitch and not only that he have the nerve to flirt with the brunette twin who was already taken. Hope did not like that at all. Josie Saltzman was hers and she owns the little brunette.

"You are mine Josie, mine.. not Penelope's.. not Landon's but mine just mine and no one else. Mine" she said while slamming herself inside the brunette who was now shaking.

Hope could feel how the younger girl kept coming and coating her hard cock with her juice.

"Yes.. yours.. only yours.. no one else" she moans out.

Satisfied with the younger girls answer Hope came inside her.

Josie had been a exhausted and tired lately but she was not gonna complain since Hope was the one who made her feel like that. She knew that the tribrid was jealous and it made her horny seeing the fury in the older girls eyes.

Landon had been on her at every chance he got. She told him to stop since she knew Hope was very possessive about her but the boy didin't quite get it when she had said that she was seeing someone.

After her last class Hope was standing outside the classroom waiting for her. She saw how Landon smiled at her girl and how he kept on asking her out even after she had told him that she was not interested.

"Come on Josie a cute and beautiful girl like you shouldn't be singel and you need someone to protect you from all the bad monsters" she heard him say.

"Landon I already have someone who protects me from all the bad things in life. I told you I'm taken and I'm not singel" she blantly said.

As she walked out of the classroom the boy grabbed her arm and pulled her against him.