A Very Nice Suprise Part 2

It's been 2 days since the magical incident and still Hope did not turn back to normal.

It wasn't a bad thing though, it was something they both enjoyed very much.

Josie had been and still is very horny and she definitely did not try to hide it everytime they where together.

Luckily for them it was spring brake and most of the kids went back home to visit their family's.

Lizzie went to Paris to meet their mother while Hope and Josie stayed in school. Hope's family was busy this year, they had to fix some things for Hope so they had to miss their family reunion this time. Josie knew that and she knew that her girlfriend was a bit bumb out about it but she was happy to spend it with Josie.

They where deep into the woods where they knew no one would be around.

Josie was pushed against a tree moaning loud. She loved how her girlfriend would eat her pussy out to the point where she almost passed out. The feeling of her tung moving around her pussy was absolutely amazing that it was almost impossible for her to keep still.. she couldn't help but grinding her pussy into Hope's mouth.

When she came for the second time she pulled Hope up and now she was the one on her knees. She wanted to suck Hope's big, thick cock and she wanted it badly.

She doesn't know how she manage to give her girlfriend a dick and most of all she was surprised over how big it was. When full out erection it was almost 13 inch and she loved it.

She lined her girlfriend cock started to lick the top of the head.. she started slow and then went deeper.

Hope watch how her girlfriend bobbed her head, almost pushing her entire cock inside her mouth. Hearing her girlfriend gag and how she hums everytime she suck it made Hope wanting to take her hair and pull it back and let herself fuck Josie's mouth until she came.

"Fuck baby your so good, I love it when you give me a blowjob" the tribrid whispered.

"Your my cock sucking slut aren't you.. you love being down on your knees making me feel good"

Josie loved how Hope talk dirty to her.   It turned her on. She wanted to be the dirty little slut or whore to Hope.

She never felt like this when she was with Penelope. Never once she wanted anyone sexually like this except for Hope.

In her eyes.. only Hope Mikaelson could make her feel like this.

"Baby I'm cumming.. fuck your so good.. baby.. I'm cumming.. AAAHHH"

Josie tried to swallow as much cum as she could from her girlfriend. She loved how she tasted.

Josie stood up and was now face to face with her.. smiling at her and kissing her.

All though Josie could still feel her cock not wanting to get down after being released she had a better idea.

"Baby fuck me.. I want to feel you inside of me" she whispered in Hope's ear.

The tribrid didn't argue about it and pushed the brunette against the tree again.

She pulled her underwear down and lifted her skirt up so she could see her ass and pussy.

"How do you want it Jo"

"Hard..  as hard as you can.. I want you to stretch my pussy"

With that Hope lined up her cock against her pussy.. and when she could feel the entrance she pushed as hard as she could. Making the brunette scream and moan out of pleasure.