Just Realized That I love You, I Always Have

As Landon went back to the real world Hope was still stuck fighting the monster that ate the Necromancer.  As she was fighting the monster in the real world Landon realized that the cuts and bruises she got in there was showing on her in the real world.

He sat there stunned and only moved once Josie and Wade entered the room. The brunette was speachless and couldn't belive what was happening.

"What happend to Hope? Why is she still in there?" Wade asked in horror.

"I..I.. he..just..came out of no..nowhere and attacked us" Landon was stuttering now.

"She sent me back and she is fighting the monster, he cut her but her injuries are visible here. I think she is infected" he said in horror.

As the three of them sat there and watch was happening to Hope Josie got irritated and took off to try a way to get her back.

"I be back.. make sure that nothing else happens to her" she said to Wade who was worried.

"Where are you going?" He asked her and she looked back at him.

"Gonna try to find some answers" she said and walked out.

She took the crystal in her hand and was trying to connect with her dead mother who might have some kind of answer.

She entered her old room and sat on her bed. She touch the crystal and suddenly the room change into a familiar place where she used to hide and let her alter ego out. This was not the place she wanted to be in.

"Well well.. long time no see miss goody two shoes" a very familiar voice said and she turned around to see her alter ego Dark Josie.

"No.. no this can't be right.. you're dead.. I killed you" she stuttered.

"Oh don't be like that.. I'm still a part of you.. I always will be Josie. Whether you like it or not we are the same" her darker self said.

"No.. I wanted to speak to my mom, not you" she said.

Her alter ego laughed and gave her a smile.

"Sorry kill your bubbles but clearly your conscience wants to speak to me. You obviously have some deep issues hoping to get some answers that deep inside you have been buried" she said and Josie tilted her head.

Her alter ego was right.. she had been buried this for a long time that in the end she just forgets them or until they explode in front of her.

"Hope is in trouble and we don't know what to do" she said and her alter ego laughed once again.

"Why would I care?" She asked the brunette.

"Because I care and I know that you know something" she almost shouts.

"Oh all I know is that Hope is turning into a monster and you're here talking to me without any real reason" she answers back and the brunette let go of the crystal.