Through My Eyes

Josie Saltzman was walking through the heavy crowds of New York. She had her walking stick to know where the obstacles was.

She was on her way to her gallery. Even if she couldn't see she could feel a block of clay and she could feel every part of a simple things and people.

As she entered the gallery her sister Lizzie was there taking care of the bookings and the orders that was to be sent.

"Hey sis" Lizzie said and walked up to her. She gave her a kiss on her cheek and took her jacket and bag.

"Hey Lizzie" Josie said happily.

"I have everything packed down and ready to be sent. Kaleb is on his way to picked them up to send them at the post office and Mg is will be here later since he is about to sell his apartment"

Josie loved her crew of workers. They were her and Lizzies childhood best friends.

The boys was always there for them and always made sure that Josie was safe.

"Josie, don't forget that you have a meeting with a new client. Miss Hope Mikaelson at 2" the blond said and Josie nodded.

"Okey, just let me know when she arrives" with that she went to her office.

She took her time to read her letter or in this case listen to them, that she got  over the weekend.

Most of the letter was from some of her old clients who was happy for the job she did on the status she did for them and the others was trash.

When she was done she went to the back of the gallery and started to work on one of her orders that needed to be done in 2 days.

Time went and the clock hit 2 and Lizzie went to get her.

"Hey Jo, the client is here now. She is waiting in the meeting room" she said.

Hope Mikaelson was the daughter of the famous Klaus and Hayley Mikaelson. They owned half of the city and was well known in the art world. Klaus is a famous artist. He had made millions on his paintings and also he and his siblings owns the 7 star Rousseau's Hotel.

Hope's mother had passed away a year ago so she wanted to do a statue of her to honor her mother.

She was sitting in the office and waiting for the woman to enter. She heard clicking noise that was getting closer and closer to the room.

As she looks to the door she was suprised to see a brunette woman walking in and she noticed the walking stick and that the woman was beautiful and Hope's heart skipped a beat.

Hope stood up from the couch and waited for the woman to sit. She also noticed the blond entering the room whispering something into the womans ear.

"Hi, Miss Mikaelson" the brunette said.

"Hi Miss Saltzman, it's finally nice to meet you. You are a very popular artist and also the best from what I've heard" she said with a smile.

Josie was blushing and shook her head.

"I'm good but I don't know if I am the best" she said.

"My sister is a bit shy but yes she is the best in New York and Virginia" Lizzie said proudly.

Hope looked at the blond and back and forth.

"We are twins, fraternal twins" Josie said with a smile.

Hope nodded must 'be nice to have a sister' she thought.

"So tell me Miss Mikaelson, what can I do for you?" The brunette asked her.