Chapter 9

Warm large arms wrapped around Kier's bare and sweaty stomach from behind as Laurence cuddled up to him. The smile that plastered Kier's lips never faded as he lay happily with Laurence - His boyfriend and now his first.

It was now that they lay like this it revealed just how perfect they were together. It was like they were made for eachother as Laurence curled around Kier, skin to skin, bodies fitting together.

Kier carefully turned in Laurence's arms, legs tangling together and his chest flush against the ebony haired boy who just looked perfect at this moment.

Laurence's hair stuck up wildly from Kier's fingers running through it earlier, his flush skin coated in a thin sheen of sweat and he looked at Kier with is dark eyes from under half closed eyes.

"You should try to get some sleep after that, Kier." Laurence drawled out lasily with a smirk teasing his lips.

Kier cuddled up closer to Laurence, wrapping his arms around him loosely, "But this moment is too perfect to give up to sleep."

"You're so cheesey." Laurence laughed lightly.

"I like being cheesey, it's fun." Kier grinned happily and continued smiling even as he leant in and kissed Laurence.

To Kier, kissing Laurence was possibly the greatest feeling he would ever have so he treasured every moment of it.

Kier rolled onto his back again but pulled Laurence on top of him, keeping their mouths locked together and moaned as Laurence's hands slid down Kier's chest to rest on his stomach.

Laurence pulled back but continued to hover above Kier, his face surprisingly serious. "Is it okay If I tell you something, Kier?"

Kier looked over Laurence's face then nodded, "You can tell me anything, you know that."

Laurence hesitated before he spoke up, his words quiet and shy, "I think... I think I love you, Kier."

Kier's heart lept in his chest and, before he knew what he was doing, he lept foward, pushing Laurence onto his back and kissed him with all he had.

When he finally seperated from a blushing Laurence, he replied, "I think I love you too, Beveridge."

Author's Note:
I was in the mood for some Keveridge so here you are