Chapter 3

Everyone but Laurence were asleep in the living room peacefully before having to suffer hangovers. Luke was asleep in a armchair, the Timids were cuddled up on the sofa and, last time Laurence checked, Kier has asleep face first on the rug.

Unfortunately, Laurence had trouble sleeping against the wall so he woke up earlier with a headache and instead made coffee in hope of waking himself up.

As he stirred in sugar and milk, Laurence felt a pair of arms circle his waist from behind and a warm body pressed against back. Laurence knew automatically who it was; Kier.

"Why you awake, Laur?" Kier mumbled sleepily into his back.

Laurence turned around carefully and smiled at the bed head, or rug head in this case, Kier had as bits of red hair sticking up. "Couldn't sleep. Floor isn't very comfy. " Laurence replied.

"Let's go to bed then." Kier mumbled, tiredness clear in his voice. The smaller boy took Laurence's hand and began to pull him along lazily up the stairs to his room.

It wasn't long until the two boyfriends were cuddled up under the bed covers. Kier's back against Laurence's chest as the larger boys arms were around Kier's waist, holding him close.

Laurence listened as Kier's breathing turned to faint snores as he drifted to sleep. After placing a light kiss to his boyfriend's hair, Laurence fell asleep himself.

The coffee he had made had been completely forgotton.

Author's note

So this is only a short keveridge chapter as I didn't have much time to write but wanted to update. But I promise Timids in the next chapter