Chapter 1

"Shane. Shane. Shane. Shane." Drew repeated while tugging on the taller Timid's jumper sleve as he tried to draw.

Shane put down his pencil and looked to Drew, "What is it?"

Drew thrust a load of paper at Shane's face, "Can you help me with my math homework?" Nodding straight away, Shane took the paper and joind his Timid, sitting on his bed.

They were currently at Drew's own house, in his room which had weezer posters on the walls and a collection of different memorabilia littered the room. Both Timids had very similar rooms which could of been seen as a sign to now close they were, best friends since children, Drew tried not to smile at the thought as he should be listening to what Shane was saying;  Drew had already missed the majority of it.

"-so If you carry the 2 to the other side of the equal sign it becomes minus 2 instead of plus 2. You keep doing that til you find out what x is. Got it?" Shane asked, finally looking up.

Drew stared blankly at his counterpart, "How do you reven remember all that...?"

Shane laughed and ruffled the smaller Timid's hair, "It's okay, Wooly, you'll get it? Maybe if you spent less time on a sugar rush and more time paying attention in class, you'd know too!"

"But, Shaaaaane, chocolate brownies are soooooo good." Drew complained; it wasn't his fault that things taste good and just happen to full of sugar.

Chuckling, Shane fell back to lying on the bed and Drew couldn't help but lie next to (maybe on) his Timid.

Yes, they cuddled a lot but that's normal, right? Drew just loved to be near his best friend and couldn't ignore the way he felt so safe around him. Shane's arms wrapped around his waist and Drew buried his face in his chest.

Drew lifted his head slightly and glanced towards the clock, "We have to head to Kier's place in fifthteen minutes,  Keveridge shall be expecting us."

"How do you know that Laurence will be there before us?" Asked Shane.

"They're like us, Don't get one without the other and they're not in a relationship. God knows what they would be like if Keveridge was real!" Drew yelled excitedly at the chaotic thought.

Author's Note
Timids Timids Timids! I love the Timids. Bit of an introduction of the two there, for you.