08

"Well, that's it for today," Ms. Lee says as she starts to put her things in her bag, "Don't forget about the show. I hope all of you have started preparing for it."

Sana turns to look at Nayeon who was already looking at her, she knows they are both thinking the same thing. They both had forgotten about it.

"And," Ms. Lee speaks making Sana break her eye contact with Nayeon. "You would have to do this project alone. No copying anyone's ideas and partnering with someone." She says. "Especially you two, Ms. Im and Ms. Minatozaki, I better not see you two partnering behind my back like last year's project."

Everyone turned to look at the two making them smile sheepishly, "Yes miss." The two say simultaneously.

"Also, if anyone breaks the rules I have mentioned above, you're automatically gonna have an F," She continues, "So, I would advise you to make use of your own brain instead of depending on others."

"Class dismissed," She says and majority of the students, including Sana and Nayeon rush out.

"So, have you thought about it?" Nayeon asks.

"Well I have an idea," Sana says, as they head to the cafeteria.

"And that is?" Nayeon asks.

Sana looks at her, giving her a disapproving look, "Uh huh, I won't tell you," Sana sticks out her tongue playfully and runs away.

"Oh come on!" Nayeon groans behind her and also starts to run, "You can't be taking her seriously,"

"Well, we are in our last year now, I definitely don't want to mess up and get an F," Sana reasons.

Nayeon stays quiet for a moment but then whines again, "But--"

"No buts," Sana says, "Like Ms. Lee said, make use of your own brain."

Nayeon huffs at her but doesn't say anything further, until they reach the cafeteria.

"So have you made any progress with Taehyung?" Nayeon asks and Sana gives her a questioning look, "What do you mean by progress?" The omega asks as she sips on her hot chocolate.

"I mean, are you both still at each other's throats or?"

Sana turns pensive for a moment. She thinks about the Alpha asking her where she went and even asking her if she's okay out of nowhere. Sana would be lying if she said it wasn't a pleasant change.

Sana is an omega, they are naturally kind and peace loving. So even if she doesn't harbour any good feeling towards the Alpha, she can still appreciate a nice change. But she would still like it if he keeps his distance like Sana does and inquire her less about her whereabouts.

He doesn't have any reason to. The two started as enemies and although they might be on better terms now, (better terms as in being barely civil) she still doesn't want anything to do with the Alpha.

"He's tolerable, I guess." Sana tilts her head at Nayeon making the Alpha chuckle, "I don't know honestly." She shrugs.

"We don't talk much," Sana says truthfully. "I mean, I'm barely back at the dorm and when I am there he isn't."

"Who isn't?" A voice asks and the two friends look up to see Momo standing there.

"Taehyung," Nayeon says for Sana.

Momo nods im realization, "Oh yeah, Sana I forgot you were sharing the dorm with him."

Sana nods before looking around, "Where are the others?" She asks.

"Jeongyeon and Mina went with Chaeyoung to the doctor," Momo says. "Dahyun has no classes today and Jihyo is in her class and we all know where Tzuyu is at."