27

"Finally last year of this hell hole." Sana lets out a sigh of relief at Nayeon's words.

"Yes, no more assignments." Momo adds.

"Not wanna be that person," Sana says, "But we still have a year left so we do have more assignments and projects waiting for us." She pouts.

"Lucky those who just graduated." Sana says dreamily.

"Speaking of which, how's Taehyung?" Nayeon asks, "Haven't heard from him in a while."

Sana whips her head towards the Alpha. "Yeah, he's kinda busy."

Momo nods, "He is the CEO of his father's company, right?"

Sana shakes her head, "Not yet. He said that he wants to work as a normal employee first." She smiles.

"Speak of the devil." Nayeon says as her gaze falls upon the ravenette who's standing outside the campus, leaning against his car.

"Tae!" Sana grins as she runs to him, "Why are you here?"

"I came to pick you up." He smiles and pushes some of Sana's hair behind her ear and leans down to peck her on the cheek.

Behind them, Sana hears gagging noises and she doesn't have to turn around to know it's her friends being childish again.

Waving at them, she gets in the car with Taehyung and the two take off. "Don't tell me you're just dropping me off." Sana says and sends Taehyung a playful glare.

After Taehyung had graduated, Sana had opted to find her own place as well and luckily she found one real quick which was close to college as well.

Taehyung laughs, "No no, you'll see."

Sana doesn't say anything else and shifts in her seat to get more comfortable. They ride in a comfortable silence, just Taehyung humming to a song as he places his hand on the omega's bare thigh.

"Did you go into rut recently?" Sana asks.

Taehyung laughs nervously, "Are you asking because of this?" He says and proceeds to retract it when Sana places it back on her thigh. "No, of course not."

"I noticed your scent is a bit stronger compared to the last time we met." She says, voice holding an edge to it.

Taehyung nods, "Yeah I did." He takes a quick glance at her seeing her brows pulled into a frown as she bites her lower lip. "What's wrong?"

"Why didn't you tell me?" Sana asks again.

Taehyung coughs. Then again. And again. Until he has to stop the car. Beacsue did he heard it right? Was Sana really asking him why he didn't tell her? He can already feel his Alpha wolf howling in happiness, wagging his tail.

An omega asking an alpha why he didn't tell her about his rut is simple invitation for sex. And the way, Sana had asked it. She seemed upset. Which she has all the rights to be.

"Baby, I thought you weren't ready." Taehyung says after he's recovered from his coughing fit and starts the car.

Sana fixes him with a sharp look, "When did I ever say that?"