23

"What was that?" Nayeon questions as soon as she dragged Sana to a quiet place where there were less people around.

Sana sighs as she faces downwards. What could she possibly say? She herself, doesn't know how and why that happened.

"I don't know," She mutters as she looks upwards at Nayeon.

Nayeon pursed her lips, "Do you like him?"

Sana's eyes grew wide, "What? No." She denies immediately.

"Really?" Nayeon crosses her arms on her chest, "To me, it seems like you do."

When the brunette doesn't reply she presses further, "Be honest with me."

Sana bites her lips, "I think I do." She kicks a pebble, it landing a few metres away from her.

"Since when?"

"I don't know." Sana answers and this time it's true.

"Why don't you confess?" Nayeon asks.

"But..."

"But what? If you're worrying if he doesn't like you then you're stupid." Nayeon says, "I think everyone with two eyes and a properly functioning mind can see he likes you."

"I know that." Sana says, "But what if he leaves too?" Her eyes shine with unshed tears.

Nayeon sighs, "Taehyung isn't the type to do that." She tells her.

"How can you guarantee that?" Sana fires back.

"You know I've known him longer than you." Nayeon tells her, "He seems to really likes you."

"If you're not going to give him a chance just because you are afraid of what happened to your mother, Sana I'll be really disappointed."

"But he's not even my mate!" Sana retaliates, "The chances of him leaving once he meets his mate are over the roof!"

Nayeon pauses for a second, "Wait a second."

"What?" Sana asks.

"Both of you haven't found your mate yet." She says, "What if you two are mates?"

"That's impossible." Sana says, "I've been around Taehyung for 3 years. I would've known it the moment I met him if he was my mate."

Nayeon nods, "That's true but Seokjin told me that Taehyung hasn't opened up the connection with his wolf in years." She says, "You know you can't know if someone is your mate or not unless they are in connection with their wolf."

"Why?" Sana asks.

"I don't know." Nayeon shrugs, "Probably after Seoyeon's death." She says and then covers get mouth, her eyes wide. "Sorry! I didn't mean to."

"It's alright." Sana says.

Nayeon clears her throat, "Anyways, the important thing is that you confess to him!" She places her hands on Sana's shoulder and gives them a firm squeeze, "I'm sure he will not reject you."

"Thanks Nay but I need time to think about this." She says and brings Nayeon's hands down from her shoulders. She gives her one last look before she is walking away.

•°•°•

"Okay, is everyone here?" Namjoon asks. All of them had decided that they will grab dinner together after they took permission from one of the teachers that accompanied them.

Tzuyu looked around as she sat beside Jungkook, "Sana unnie is not here." She notes catching everyone's attention.

"Call her," Yoongi says.