17

As soon as class finished, Sana stuffed her things in her bag and ran to catch up with Nayeon.

"Nay!" She calls to stop the Alpha in her tracks but Nayeon pays her no heed as she kept walking.

"Hey," Sana says as she grabs the Alpha's arm.

"What?" Nayeon asks as she turns around.

"Why are you so irritated today?" Sana asks.

"What do you care? Go hang out with Taehyung more." Nayeon retaliates.

Sana purses her lips. It's in moments like these that she finds the Alpha too childish. "Are you seriously angry at me for that?" The omega asks in disbelief.

"What do you mean by that?" Nayeon huffs, "It's like you have forgotten me and Momo exist." She says.

"It's always Taehyung this or Taehyung that! I'm sick of him!" Nayeon crosses her arms on her chest. "Even I wasn't this clingy with Seokjin ever though we are mates." She complains.

"Alright, come on now. We don't even hangout that much." Sana tries to soothe the Alpha but her words have no effect on Nayeon.

"Don't hangout that much?" Nayeon looks at her in disbelief as they head to the cafeteria, "Do you even know that Tzuyu hasn't been attending school for three weeks now?" She asks.

Sana stops on her tracks. She remembers she wanted to talk to Jungkook but it totally slipped her mind. She was so preoccupied with Taehyung.

"Right." Sana nods, "Do you know where Jungkook is?" She asks Nayeon.

Nayeon send her a judging look, "How would I know?" Sana looks around trying to see if the Alpha has reached the cafeteria yet. He used stop be the first one here, always hungry.

Luckily she spots the Alpha talking to one of his friends, Sana thinks his name is Mingyu. "Nay, I'll talk to you later." She says and without waiting for the Alpha's response she rushes to where Jungkook is standing.

"Hey."

Jungkook looks confused for a moment but then he is smiling as Mingyu excuses himself, "Hi noona." He greets.

Sana's gaze narrows, "Don't 'Hi noona' me. Did you mate Tzuyu by force?" She asks.

"Yes." He answers.

"Why?" Sana questions, "You know how dangerous it is to mate forcefully."

Jungkook shrugs, "She wouldn't listen." And then he is speaking again, "And I can only control my wolf to some extent. It went crazy when she was close to me and I," He scratches the back of his neck, "I ended up mating her."

"Where is she now?"

"She is back in my dorm." Jungkook says and Sana gapes at him, "You left her alone with another male who could he a beta or worse, an Alpha?"

"I have my own dorm." He grins.

"Why?" Sana can't help but ask.

Jungkook smirks, "Rich kids privilege."

Sana shakes her head in disapproval, "You're so much like Taehyung." She says.

"Speaking of him, Tae-hyung andI have gotten a lot closer to him after I mated with Tzuyu." Jungkook says, "You two seem close."

Sana ignores his last statement as she only focuses on the nickname that left Jungkook's lips. "Why are you calling him Tae?" She asks and cringes right after.

I did NOT ask that.

Jungkook looks confused, "What do you mean?" He asks.

Sana waves her hand dismissively and internally, thankful that he Alpha is too innocent to pick up on her getting almost possessive over Taehyung.