01

The blaring sound of the alarm wakes up the brunette from her deep slumber. She raises one hand and slams it on the alarm clock by her bedside table, turning the annoying sound off while the other goes to cover her eyes from the blinding light that is coming from the windows.

She lays like that for a while before someone barges into the room, opening the door with great force but Sana lies in the bed immobile, unbothered.

"Minatozaki Sana, wake up!" Her mother says but Sana pays it no heed as she keeps pretending to be asleep because she literally can't get up and neither does she want to.

Well, it seems luck is not on her side as the blanket she has thrown over her whole body is ripped away from her rather harshly and Sana immediately feels cold and goes on to whine about. "Just 5 more minutes," She tugs the end of the blanket.

"No." Her mother replies curtly.

"Why?" Sana whines, gesturing woth her arms, "It isn't like I am late!"

"That you are."

"What?! Why didn't you wake me up?" Sana asks, quickly getting off the bed. She grabs her alarm clock, 7:00 and glares at it. "You're of no use." She spats and heads straight to the bathroom.

•°•°•

"Finally back," Sana says to herself as she stands before the huge building of SNU. After she completed her second year, she had went back to Japan to spend her vacations with her mother. She grabs her luggage and walks up to the receptionist. "Hello, I'm Minatozaki Sana, a 3rd year student. Can I have my dorm key?"

The girl at the reception types something on her computer then, "Your room number is 1230 on the fifth floor." The girl says.

"Won't I have my room key?" Sana raised her brows in question.

The girl bites her lip nervously, her eyes glowing green showing that she was a Beta. "Um, we only have one key and that was already given to your roommate."

"Why aren't there two keys?" Sana asks.

"Well, your roommate was supposed to have the whole dorm to himself but the number of students is more than the number of rooms available so for the time being, you would have to talk to your dorm mate to share the key."

"Why was he getting a separate dorm?" Sana couldn't help but ask.

The beta receptionist looks at her, contemplating whether she should tell her or not. In the end she decides she shouldn't. "I'm sorry but I can't tell you."

Sana holds back the urge to roll her eyes, this was expected. Judging by the lady's behavior, it's obvious that she was threatened by someone superior, an Alpha. Only they can threaten someone and get away with it. Sana hates it.

She just hopes that her roommate isn't him. Anyone but him.

•°•°•

"1225.." Sana walks down the corridor on the fifth floor, looking for her dorm. The brunet fishes her phone from her pocket as she dials a familiar number.

"Hey, Mo. Have you moved in the dorms already?"

"Yeah, where are you?" What's taking you so long? You are coming over later, right?"