Chapter 68

Julia sits on Kol's bed looking at her dresses trying to decide which to wear to Homecoming "Bekah!" she calls. Rebekah walks in wearing her red dress "What's the matter Ju?" she asks her friend. "I don't know which one to wear. Kol said that he has different colour ties so not to worry about that but it doesn't help me." Julia explains lying back on the bed. Rebekah chuckles "Sounds like my brother." she responds looking at the dresses. "Go with the purple one." she decides handing the dress to Julia. "Thanks Bekah. Can you sort Kol's tie aswell?" Julia asks. "Sure." Rebekah responds going over to Kol's draws as Julia puts the dress on and starts her makeup.

Julia smiles as she looks at Rebekah "Okay, I'm ready to go

Julia smiles as she looks at Rebekah "Okay, I'm ready to go." she tells her. "Nope pictures first then we can go." Rebekah responds dragging Julia downstairs where everyone has gathered.

1,948 Likes                     1,705 CommentsJulia_Salvatore: Homecoming here we come @KoalaBear 📸@Bekah

1,948 Likes 1,705 Comments
Julia_Salvatore: Homecoming here we come @KoalaBear 📸@Bekah.Mikealson

1,873 Likes             1,795 Comments Bekah

1,873 Likes 1,795 Comments
Bekah.Mikealson: Homecoming with my girl @Julia_Salvatore 📸@KoalaBear

"Come on we better get going, it's been moved to the Lockwood Mansion as there's a leak at the school." Kol explains kissing Julia's cheek gently as Corsette joins them. Damon and Andi smile "Go have fun." Damon tells their daughter. "Bye Daddy, Bye Mum." Julia smiles kissing each of their cheeks.

The group head to the Lockwood Mansion and walk in, Corsette being stuck outside til Tyler invites her in. "Did you have to?" Julia fake whispers to her brother. Tyler chuckles at her "Looking beautiful Squirt." he tells her kissing her forehead. "Not to shabby yourself TyTy." Julia smiles as they walk to the back garden. Here smile grows as she spots Klaus stood by a speaker "Nik!" she exclaims running over and flinging her arms round his neck. "Good to see you too Little Wolf." Klaus chuckles giving her a spin. "What are you doing here, I thought you were still searching?" Rebekah asks him giving her brother a hug. "Corsette told me that you had killed Mikael?" Klaus says confused. "What? Mikeal... She's always been Daddy's Little Princess." Kol growls looking round for his twin. "Why would she... Nik?" Rebekah asks as Klaus starts walking away. "Look after Julia and call our brothers." Klaus tells his younger siblings. "So much for Homecoming." Rebekah mutters. "Come on we need to find Corsette." Kol tells the girls. Both of them nod and start looking round for the brunette, Kol holding tightly to Julia's hand. A couple minutes later Klaus finds them "Mikael is outside, with Corsette. They can't get into the house though." he tells them.

Julia and the four Mikealson siblings head inside where they find Damon and Stefan standing by the front door. "Daddy?" Julia asks. "Hey Little One." Damon responds kissing her forehead. Klaus looks outside at Mikael "Hello, Niklaus." he greets. "Hello, Mikael. Won't you come in? Oh, that's right. I forgot. You can't." Klaus smirks. "Or you can come outside if you want." Mikael responds. "Or I can watch my hybrids tear you limb from limb." retorts Klaus. "They can't kill me." Mikael reminds him. "True, but it'll make a hell of a party game. All I have to do is rub these 2 fingers together, and they'll pounce." Klaus explains holding up his hand in a clicking position. "The big bad wolf. You haven't changed. Still hiding behind your playthings like a coward. You only forget. They may be sired by you, but they're still part vampire. And they can be compelled by me." Mikael tells him. Suddenly a hybrid behind Julia pushes her outide and into Mikael's grip. "Julia!" Kol shouts going to step outside but being held back by Klaus and Rebekah, Damon being held back by Stefan. "Kol, Daddy, don't! It's what he wants." Julia shouts to her mate and dad.

"Come out and face me, Niklaus, or she dies." Mikael tells Klaus. "Nik don't!" Julia shouts as Klaus goes to step outside. "Come outside and face me, you little coward. And I won't have to." Mikael adds. "My whole life you've underestimated me. If you kill her, you lose your leverage." Kol shouts trying to get Julia back over to him. "Kol's right." Klaus agrees. Mikael chuckles "Your impulse, Niklaus. It has and will forever be the one thing that keeps you from truly being great." he says before stabbing Julia with a dagger making her fall to the floor. "Julia!" Kol screams as he and Damon try and get free. Klaus freezes making it easy for one of his compelled hybrids push him outside. Mikeal and Klaus scuffle til they fall to the floor the White Oak Stake falling next to Klaus. He grabs it and rushes over Mikael, driving the stake through his heart. Mikael falls to the floor dying before his body burns. Kol runs over to Julia and lifts her gently into his arms "K-Kol-" she tries. "Shhh. It's okay baby." Kol tells her biting his wrist and feeding her his blood. Julia drinks from his wrist and feels her body healing itself "There we go baby." he smiles kissing her head as she does. Damon joins them on the floor as Julia finishes healing "You okay Little One?" he asks. Julia nods "I'm okay daddy." she smiles making Damon nod and kiss her head. "Take her home." he tells Kol.

Julia lies on her bed snuggled into Kol's side as they watch Lilo and Stitch "I love Stitch!" Julia exclaims

Julia lies on her bed snuggled into Kol's side as they watch Lilo and Stitch "I love Stitch!" Julia exclaims. "I hadn't noticed." Kol chuckles motioning to her slippers and toy. Giggling Julia pecks Kol's lips gently before cuddling back up. Slowly she falls asleep with a small smile on her face.