Chapter 58

Kol wakes up before Julia and smiles at her softly as she sleeps. He grabs his phone and takes a picture of her.

Likes 372           Comments 286KoalaBear: I think someone is still sleepy

Likes 372 Comments 286
KoalaBear: I think someone is still sleepy.
Bekha_Mikealson: Aww she's adorable.
NoBlEeLiJaH: How is it she seems so calm asleep. But so crazy when awake?
User 1: #couplegoals
Strawberry_Bonbon: My ship!
Hater 1: Ewww she's such a clingy bitch.

Kol glares at his phone as he reads the last comment. Though he soon smiles when he feels Julia stir in his arms. Julia looks up at him sleepily and gives him a sleepy smile. "Morning" she yawns slightly. "Morning baby." he smiles softly giving her a quick kiss on her nose. She giggles and snuggles into his chest and hugs him "Mmh comfy." she says into his top, making him chuckle softly. Suddenly their door opens and Rebekha walks in "Morning." she brightly smiles at them. "Morning Beks." Julia smiles. "I'm choosing your outfit. Kol go get dressed so it's a surprise for you. Don't come out til I tell you to." Rebekha tells her brother with a warning finger. Kol laughs and grabs his clothes before walking into the bathroom. Rebekha smiles as he looks through Julia's clothes. She pulls out a dress and a pair of heels before passing them to her. Julia smiles and hides them behind her back as Kol walks out the bathroom. She grabs Rebekha's hand and drags her into the bathroom with her.

She walks out once dressed and Kol smiles at her

She walks out once dressed and Kol smiles at her. "What?" she asks. "Nothing. It's just you look cute." Rebekha coos as Julia blushes. "Come here Sis time for a picture." Bekha smiles.

824 Likes         751 Comments Bekha_Mikealson: My sis is better than yours

824 Likes 751 Comments
Bekha_Mikealson: My sis is better than yours. Featuring @LittlestSalvatore x
KoalaBear: My two favourite girls and the only ones that matter.
LittlestSalvatore: Love you Beks x
User 1: Two beautiful woman
TytyLocked: Same sister 🤷‍♂️
Hater 1: Ugh Ugly

Julia frowns slightly when she sees the last comment on the post. Kol looks at Rebekha who takes the younger girl into her arms. "Don't listen to them. You are an amazing beautiful person." Rebekha says causing Julia to smile slightly. "Come on then, everyone will be wondering where we are." Kol says kissing Julia's head followed by his little sister's. They meet everyone in the reception as usual and Julia runs to her dad and jumps onto his arms. "Hey baby girl." he chuckles spinning her round before putting her on his hip. Julia giggles and snuggles into his neck "Hey Daddy." she smiles kissing his cheek. "Where's Mummy?" she asks noticing Andie isn't there yet. "She's just grabbing her bag. She left it in the room." Damon explains kissing his daughters head. Julia nods and jumps down. She runs to Finn who picks her up chuckling. "Hello small one." he smiles. Julia giggles. "Hey Finny." she says giving his a hug. Kol chuckles as he watches his Mate and eldest brother.

Julia gets her camera out as they all head to the main park. "Hey guys so today we're going to Discoveryland. Then tomorrow will be our last day here before we leave. We're going to start at Space Mountain Mission 2 and then work our way through the area." she tells the camera. Tyler goes over to her and throws his arm round her shoulders. "You been enjoying yourself Juli?" he asks her as she takes some pictures. "Yeah, just wish Tori was here with us. She'd have loved all this." Julia tells him with a sad smile. He picks her up "I know. I miss her aswell. But I know one thing for sure. She'd have screamed on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride." Tyler tells her with a chuckle. Julia laughs and nods in agreement. Tyler carries her to the line for the ride where she starts filming again. "So we're in the line for the ride now. As you can see I am in my brothers arms because I'm lazy and he loves me." Tyler laughs at this and kisses her cheek. "Yeah I love you sis." he tells her.

After they go to Buzz Lightyear Lazer Blast followed by Orbitron-Machines Volantes, Star Tours and L'astroport Sevices Interstellaires. "Where do you want to go for lunch?" Elijah asks Julia. "Pizza Planet!" she cheers making everyone laugh. Elijah nods "Come on then." he tells her holding her hand. When they reach Pizza Planet they find a table to sit at. Julia pulls out her camera and sets it up. "We're now at Pizza Planet. If you guys have watched for a while you'll know I love pizza, if not well now you know." Julia chuckles. Jeremy sits next to her "She doesn't just love it. She is obsessed with it." he tells the camera. Julia shrugs "In all honesty that is true." she admits chuckling. Once they've eaten they start walking to Honey, I Shrunk the Audience. However as they walk there a girl around 8 runs over to Julia. "Are you Julia?" she asks. Julia smiles "Yes." she tells the girl. "I love your channel. It's my favourite." the girl says shyly. "Oh thank you. What's your name sweetie?" "Hannah." "Well Hannah. Would you like a picture?" Hannah nods excitedly. "Come here then." Julia chuckles. Julia takes Hannah's phone she's holding and takes a picture. "I'll get one on my phone aswell." Julia says taking a picture on her phone aswell. A lady walks over. "Thank you for talking to her. You're her Idol. I'm Wendy her mother. I follow your Instagram so she can see your pictures." she says. "Well she is very sweet. Is it okay if I post the picture and tag you in it?" "Of Course it'll make Hannah's day." Julia smiles and crouches down to Hannah. "Here I've got something for you." Julia says giving Hannah a Minnie Mouse toy. "And look at the label." she says. Hannah looks at it and sees that Julia has written her name on it. Hannah smiles "Thank you Julia." Hannah smiles giving Julia a hug before saying bye.

981 Likes             762 Comments

981 Likes 762 Comments

LittlestSalvatore: Met this adorable fan at Disney today. Loved meeting you Hannah and your mum @WenWenandHanHan Hope to see you again
WenWenandHanHan: We loved meeting you. You made Hannah's day.

After posting the picture the group go on the other rides they had lined up for the day before heading back to the hotel. Julia lies on her shared bed and smiles to herself. "You okay baby?" Kol asks lying next to her. "Yeah just thinking about the past few days and what the next few have in store." she tells him rolling to face him. Kol smiles and pulls her close. "I have a feeling you're going to enjoy the next few weeks even more."

A/N: Sorry it's late and not very long. I have some good ideas lined up for next chapters.