Chapter 60

The next morning Julia wakes up and finds that Kol has ordered room service for breakfast. Smiling she sits up as Kol walks out the bathroom. Kol walks over and kisses her forehead "You hungry?" He asks. "Definitely." she smiles before taking roomservice out to the balcony with Kol. Sitting down Kol gets his phone out "Say cheese." he laughs.

860 Likes           549 Comments KoalaBear: Breakfast with a view

860 Likes 549 Comments
KoalaBear: Breakfast with a view. Oh look the Eiffel Tower is their aswell. @LittlestSalvatore
User 1: Cute
TytyLocked: That's my sister looking beautiful as always x
LittlestSalvatore: Aww babe xxx
User 2: #couplegoals
Bekha_Mikealson: On my way for food x
NoBlEeLiJaH: First day in Paris
LittlestSalvatore: @NoBlEeLkJaH honey we've been in Paris for a while now
Nik_Mikealson: ^
KoalaBear:^^
Bekha_Mikealson:^^^
KingFinn:^^^^
NoBlEeLiJaH: Shhhh

Julia smiles and chuckles at Elijah's comment as Rebekha walks into the balcony. "How am I related to him?" she asks as she sits down making Kol and Julia laugh.

Once they had eaten breakfast they go down and meet up with the other boys

Once they had eaten breakfast they go down and meet up with the other boys. "Do you want to go to the Louvre today?" Klaus asks Julia smiling. Julia's eyes widen "Yes yes yes!" she exclaims jumping up and down. Everyone chuckles slightly before Klaus puts his hand out to Julia. Smiling Julia takes his hand and lets him lead her out.

1,628 Likes        967 Comments LittlestSalvatore: Guess where we are today

1,628 Likes 967 Comments
LittlestSalvatore: Guess where we are today.
KoalaBear: Egypt?
TytyLocked: I'm with Kol. That definitely the Great Pyramid of Giza
Jere_Gil: I'm with them
Bekha_Mikealson: All three of you are idiots. We are obviously in India.
User 1: I'm love this convo 😂

Julia giggles as she reads the comments. "You guys are idiots." she laughs telling her brother and friends. Tyler pouts and starts chasing her towards the entrance of the Louvre. Once at the entrance Tyler grabs hold of her and spins her around making her giggle and squeal. Tyler puts her down smiling and watches as she runs over to Klaus who starts talking about the art they're going to see with her. As they start looking at the artwork Julia holds onto Klaus' hand. Klaus looks down at her a smiles "You see that one?" he asks pointing at a painting near them. Julia nods and smiles "Yeah." she responds. "Let's just say it isn't the artist that the plaque says it is." he tells her. Julia giggles "I can tell its yours silly. It has the same brush style as the one you put in my art room." she tells him. Klaus chuckles and lifts her up to put her on his hip. Kol walks over to them "Enjoying yourself?" he asks his mate. Julia nods and smiles looking round at the paintings "I wanna see the Mona Lisa!" she suddenly exclaims making everyone laugh. "You're going to start singing Panic! at the Disco aren't you?" Jeremy asks. "Maybe." she giggles.

A/N: I know it's short but I'm going to do a time skip in the next chapter and this is the best place I could put it.