Chapter Nine

Nothing else happened the rest of the week. I had a couple of dates. One was with Garret and another was with Wesley. I've noticed I've really been taking a liking into Connor, Niall, and Wesley. The royal family of Great Britain are still here with Cierra and Harry. Liam said they were staying until Cierra takes a pregnancy test.

"Princess," someone calls from the other side of my closed door. Their voice is muffled, so I can't really tell who it is. I get up to answer it.

"Hello, Grace. What brings you to the palace?" I greet with a friendly smile.

"The magazine that the photoshoot was for. I have a copy for you. I figured you might want to read it," Grace says as she hands me the magazine.

"Thank you," I say as I grap it from her and hold it to my chest.

"Do you want coffee or something? We can go to the Kitchen." Grace smiles at my offer.

"I would love to join the Princess with coffee." I grin, "But I really should get going. I have some more writing and editing to do. See you around."

I sit in my couch and open to the pages indicated on the front cover for the Competition photoshoot. I guess the readers voted on Cutest Together, Worst Together, Hottest Together, Weirdest Together, and Best for Each Other. This definitely had to have been recently because the bachelors that have just left, aren't in here.

'Young Princess Allison has started her Competition. Bachelors have been required to leave the palace, which only leaves five young men left. We decided to put voting into the Competition to get the citizens of Dilha's opinions, and here they are.

Cutest Together: Wesley and Princess Allison.' The picture of Wesley kissing my hand is attached.

'Worst Together: Garret and Princess Allison.' I laugh at the results. Attached is a picture of him smiling and me looking like I'd rather be doing anything but modeling with Garret.

'Hottest Together: Connor and Princess Allison.' Kissing. Us kissing is the picture. I smile.

'Weirdest Together: Todd and Princess Allison.' Todd has his arm awkwardly on my waist in the picture. We both are smiling, but aren't looking pleased.

'Best for Each Other: Niall and Princess Allison.' Niall's arms are wrapped around me and we are staring at each other. I must say, these pictures turned out great.

'The citizens have chosen their favorites, but will one of them be the one for the princess? Look out for more articles about The Competition.'

Dilha is smart. I don't really like Todd and Garret. It would be rude to kick them out but it would be horrible to break their hearts. I should talk to my dad. I put the magazine down and head to my dad's office. I knock and walk in.

"Hello, father." He is sitting at his desk. He's working on paperwork it looks like.

"Good afternoon Allison." He sets his pen down and looks up at me.

"I have a question. Is it too early on the competition to move on to the top three? I really only like three of the boys left."

"Do you want to? It all matters how you feel."

"Dad, you aren't helping." I sit in a chair. "If it's about how I feel, I really, really like Niall, Wesley, and Connor." He sets down the paper in his hand.

"If I were you, I'd move to the competitors I like. I would send the competitors home that I don't see myself having a future with."

"So you won't get mad if I do move to the top three so quickly?"