Chapter Twelve

**A DIRTY SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER. NO BIG DETAILS BUT YOU WERE WARNED**

Connor and I ended up falling asleep on the couch while we were watching the movie. I wake up before him. My legs curled up underneath me. My head was resting on him shoulder while is slouched awkwardly. I get up and his body falls onto the couch. I laugh quietly and try to wake him up. He doesn't wake up so I head back to my room. I didn't even check the time but I pass Louis in the hall and he gives me a weird look.

"Whose room were you sleeping in?" Louis asks straightforwardly.

"Why do you need to know?" I ask.

"You are like my little sister you know?" He pauses and then looks up at me with widened eyes. "You didn't have sex did you?"

"Hell no, Louis!" I hit him. "Why would you think that?" I exclaim.

"Did you even look in the mirror?"

"No."

"Where did you sleep?"

"In Connor's room. We were just watching a movie and then we fell asleep. There is no need to worry, Lou."

"Okay, well, see you around." I give Louis a hug.

"Bye," I sing as I walk to my room. I walk in and am greeted by Emma, Cierra, Carina, and Hannah.

"Alli! We were worried! Where the hell were you?" Carina asks sternly as she hugs me.

"Con-"

"Whose clothes are you wearing?" Emma exclaims.

"How about you guys sit down and I'll explain," I suggest. They all agree and sit down while I explain. Their worried expressions are erased from their faces.

"He let you wear his clothes? That's so cute and sweet," Emma surprisingly gushes. Hannah, Cierra, and I look at her like she is foreign.

"And Flance never did anything cute and sweet?"

"No- how did you know?"

"Uhh..." I trail off.

"Flance!" Cierra cheers. "Aww!"

"Alli," Emma says.

I put my hair in a slobby pony tail as I explain.

"You eavesdropped?!"

"Sorry, I couldn't resist."

Emma sighs and then says, "It's alright." All of us talk for a bit, but Hannah bursts out saying, "Zayn and I are having our wedding in two months!"

"Oh my gosh! That's amazing!" Carina says and hugs Hannah.

"It is. And the King and Queen are giving us a suite in the palace! It's going to have it's own bathroom, kitchen, living space, small dinning area, and two bedrooms! It's all going to be sectioned off so it's like an apartment in the palace," Hannah says excitedly with a grin plastered on her face.

"I can't believe my mom and dad didn't tell me about it! Congratulations!" I screech out of excitement. Everyone congratulates Hannah.

"Speaking of congratulations," Cierra says. "I think I'm going to take the pregnancy test with Liam today. Actually, I want to do it right now, so I'll see you guys later." Cierra dismisses herself and leaves.

"I can-" Carina is cut off by a knock on the door. I get up and answer it.

"Oh my god, you scared me Alli," Connor says. "You were gone when I woke up!"