Chapter Thirteen

**THIS CHAPTER HAS A DIRTY SCENE IN IT. IT DOESN'T GO INTO MAJOR DETAILS BUT YOU WERE WARNED**

The closing of my bedroom door wakes me up. I instantly shoot up and look around the room. I don't see anyone- well except for Niall, who is still asleep. I decide to try and wake him up.

"Niall," I whisper as I gently shake his shoulder. I gradually whisper his name louder two more times. He doesn't budge, so I lean in and kiss his cheek. He stirs a little bit, but is still sleeping. I kiss his lips this time. When I feel his lips move against mine, I stop kissing him. "Someone was in here," I say.

"What?" Niall asks. His voice is gravelly.

"Someone closed the door and it woke me up," I explain as I point to the door.

"Probably your maids, darling," Niall says. "Go back to sleep."

"Okay," I say as I lay back down next to him. I switch positions quite often as I try to fall back asleep.

"You can't fall back asleep can you?" Niall asks, his voice is much less gravelly.

I turn back to face him. "No."

"Neither can I," Niall confesses. I smile up at him.

"I'm sorry," I say guiltily.

"It's perfectly okay, love," Niall says as he pulls me closer. I kiss his nose and laugh as he crosses his eyes, as if he's trying to look at the kiss placed on his nose. He stares at me for a few seconds. I feel my cheeks turn into a shade of pink. "You're so cute when you blush," he comments which makes the color darken. He kisses my right cheek where the red is.

"I don't want to get up," I complain as pull the sheet over my head. He chuckles at me.

"Is your headache gone?" Niall asks. I forgot about my headache last night.

"Yes, it is," I say although the sheet muffles it.

"What did you say?" he says playfully as he pulls the sheet down and tickles me. I laugh and scream. I yell stop over and over again. Niall laughs as I squirm around. My legs flail everywhere and I accidentally kick his knee. He screams in pain. He sits up and grabs his knee.

"Niall are you okay? I'm so sorry," I say sitting up with him.

"Yeah. I'm fine, Princess," Niall lies.

"I don't believe you. What's wrong with your knee?"

"It's just really bad. I had surgery on it, but it hardly helped," Niall explains. "There's nothing you can do about it."

"Niall, I'm really, really sorry." I bring my lips to his knee and kiss it like a mother would do to her child's scrapped knee.

"Maybe you can do something about it." Niall smiles. "You're going to be a great mother someday."

"Thank you." I return Niall's smile. He slides off my bed and walks around a little, stretching his knee. I look away, blushing as he walks around my room nude. I hear him moving our clothes. I glance at him and see him putting his underwear back on. He throws me his white button up as I grab my panties. I slide both of the clothing items on. I roll up the left sleeve of Niall's shirt. I struggle with the right one, but he comes and helps.

I kiss his lips. He picks me up and kisses me again. I wrap my legs around his bare torso and my arms around his neck. I teasingly brush my lips across his and don't kiss him back when he tries to kiss me again. He frowns and I laugh as he spins around the room. I tilt my head back and feel my hair fly around me. When I tilt my head back up Niall stops spinning and crashes his lips to mine. He drops walks toward the bed and lightly puts me on the bed. He hovers over me with a smirk on his face.