Chapter Eighteen

"Oh shit," I say as I remember Cierra, Emma, and I are supposed to go shopping with Hannah for her wedding dress.

"What 'Oh shit'?" Niall asks. I turn on my side and prop myself up on my elbow.

"I have to go dress shopping with Hannah," I explain.

"And you're parents are fine with you leaving the palace?"

"I guess so. My dad is sending three or four guards with us."

"There's probably going to be photographers everywhere, love."

"Yeah, I know." Niall leans in and gives me a kiss. I lay back down and pull the blankets up. "I wanna stay here." I frown. Niall chuckles.

"I know we had fun and all, but you've gotta go." I make an ugly noise and pull the covers over my head.

"Alli," Niall says.

"What?"

"Get out from under the blankets, darling." I throw the blankets off my head. Niall bursts out laughing.

"What?" I exclaim. Niall smooths my hair on the top of my head down. I give him a questioning look.

"You're hair was full of static," Niall laughs. I cross my arms over my chest. I stand up and put bra and underwear on. I throw Niall's shirt on. "I love you."

I crawl back onto the bed and kiss Niall. "Whatever," I mumble on his lips. Niall moves his head back as he grabs my arm.

"Whatever? What do you mean 'whatever'?" Niall says as he pins me down and starts attacking me with tickles. I squirm and scream, as well as laugh. "Say it. Say 'I love you, Niall!'"

"I love you, Ni!" I scream when I get the chance to breathe. Niall stops tickling me and kisses me. I try to pull back, but since I'm pinned to the bed, I can't. Niall kisses me harder and smirks at my attempt to escape. "Niall. Stop," I mumble against his lips. He doesn't, so I eventually stop kissing him back. Now he stops. I look up at him. He's frowning. "I have to go, Niall." Niall grunts and allows me to get up. I kiss his cheek. "Bye."

"Bye, love."

I grab my dress, shoes, and mask. I peek my head out before leaving. No one's in the hall. I hurry to my room. I slam my door and drop everything. I look at my bedside table and see my purse from last night sitting there. I open it up and find my phone. I text Emma, asking her to come help me get ready, then I jump into the shower.

After I shower, I put on my undergarments and a robe. I wrap my hair in a towel and walk into my room.

"Hey!" Emma greets.

"Hi. You look ready to go dress shopping," I say, referring to her skinny jeans, blouse, and converse instead of her usual maid uniform.

"I am, but you aren't," Emma laughs.

"Oh, no. This is the perfect dress shopping look." I do a few poses, causing Emma and I to laugh.

Emma pulls out a pair of skinny jeans, a creamy colored sweater with a pair of cat ears, a nose, and whiskers on it, and brown combat boots; a casual fall outfit. I rarely wear jeans and shirts, so it takes a while to get used to it. I slide the jeans on, put the sweater on, and zip the boots up, but not before putting socks on. Next, Emma blow drys my hair and twists it into a French braid. After that she does my makeup. Emma hurries into my closet and comes out with a brown leather jacket to match my boots. I smile at her and compliment her idea as I slide the jacket over my arms.

"I think you're all ready," Emma says.

"I think so too. Thank you."

"No problem. I mean, it is my job."