Chapter Two

I'm awoken by Emma pulling my curtains back.

"Getup! Today is a big day Princess Alli." Hannah says while shaking my shoulder.

"What time is it?" I ask sleepily.

"Seven in the morning." Cierra replies.

"Ughh." I say as I pull my pillow over my head. Someone takes it off my head. I look up to see it was Emma.

"Your hair is a mess today, miss." Hannah comments.

"Just call me Alli, serisously." I snap.

"Yes, ma-" Hannah starts. I give her the death glare. "Alli," Hannah corrects.

I go into my bathroom to wash my face, while Cierra plugs a curler in.

"You know, Alli, the bachelors arrive around 10," Cierra says.

"Ohh. I thought they were coming after lunch."

"Nope. They'll be havingn lunch with us actually. I guess I should say you and your family."

"I figured."

Emma calls me. I dry my face and go to her.

"Here's your dress for today." Emma shows me it.

Although it's casual, the dress still looks very nice. Cierra and Hannah help me get my dress on. While Hannah puts heat protecting spray in my hair. Hannah curls parts of my hair that need more to be more wavy. Then braids part of my hair, across the top of my head, as if it was headband. Cierra does my makeup while the other two pick out my shoes and jewlwery. When we are finished, I complain about how tired I am, while Hannah talks about Zayn and the others complement how cute they are together.

When it's time to leave, they spray me with perfume and then I walk to breakfast.

When I arrive, I'm actually on time.

"Good morning," I greet to my mother and father.

"Good morning dear. You look lovely today," my mother smiles at me.

"Thank you," I smile as I sit down.

"You do look quite nice today," my father complements.

"Thank you. Did you sleep well?" I ask. We talk for a while until breakfast is served. A small breakfast is served for just my mother, father, and I.

After we are done eating and no one else is in the room, my mother speaks up. "So, how are your powers doing?"

"Good," I reply and twirl my finger, commanding the napkin to son in the air. "When can I tell my maids about it?"

"Anytime you feel they can keep it a secret," my father smiles.

"Okay. I have another question."

"Go on."

"Hannah, one of my maids, is engaged to one of the guards, Zayn; Officer Malik, and I was wondering if they could have their wedding on the palace. It would be a great dating opportunity for the competition."

"That's a great idea." My mom comments.

"I'll get a meeting set up with them right away."

"Oh! Thank you so much!" I hug my dad then go to my room.

When I get on there, my maids are cleaning.

"I need to talk to you guys," I say as I close the door. I sit on my bed and they all gather around me. "You have to keep this a secret. You cannot tell anyone." Emma nods first and then Cierra and then Hannah. I swallow hard. "I'm a Caster."