Competition

Princess Allison has always been adored by her country, Dilha. After you turn 19 and you are the Prince or Princess of Dilha, you must hold a competition. The citizens of Dilha sign themselves up, or their children. You must be between the ages of 17 and 23. There are 30 provinces in Dilha, and one bachelor or bachelorete from each province will be chosen to stay at the palace. They will be competing to win the Prince's or Princess' heart.

Princess Allison is just about to turn 19-years old. Allison prefers to be called Alli. Her father,who is King Joseph, her mother, who is Queen Namoi, and the citizens of Dilha call her by her first name, Allison but the maids, guards, cooks, ect., call her Princess Alli. Alli and her parents know that Alli has powers. Alli is known as a Caster. She can contol many things. The weather is controlled by her emotions at times. She can contol people with just the twist of a ring on her finger, but she must have a good reason for them to be contolled, or the Cast will not be done. Alli has the power to heal, and read minds. She can see in the future, but it shows a time lasp of a few seconds. The visions of the future only show something important. Alli is one of the Great Casters.

The Queen has looked through many books and has found that if a Caster has a child with their true love, another Caster is born. Queen Namoi is a Caster, as well as many of her ancestors. Queen Namoi only has one power, the power for people to always obey her. Alli doesn't have this power because her mother has it. King Joseph is not a Caster, so he is learning even more through his daughter.

Alli has blonde hair, which was inherited from her father, and blue eyes, like the color of the sky. She inherited her eyes from her great Caster grandmother, who had the power to control the weather. Alli's hair comes to about mid-back and is naturaly wavy, inherited from her grandmother on her father's side.

Now that you know about the royal family, you should be prepared for the rest of the story.