Chapter Four

I open my eyes to see Niall. My head is resting on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry," I apologize quickly.

"What are you apologizing about?"

"I fell asleep on you. That's what I was apologizing about." I laugh.

"You don't have to apologize darling." I blink a couple of times, trying to wake myself up. "I should go. You look tired."

"Okay, goodnight."

"Goodnight." Niall kisses my forehead then leaves the room. Well that was kind of awkward. I turn the TV off. Not long after, my maids arrive.

"Oh Alli. You look exhausted," Emma comments.

"I am really tired."

"You did have a busy day today," Cierra says.

They help prepare me for bed. They hand me nightgown, brush my hair as I brush my teeth, and pull my covers back.

"Emma, do you know if I have plans for tomorrow?"

"Actually, some photographers for different magazines are coming for a photo shoot. You'll have a couple pictures taken with each bachelor." Emma explains.

"Oh, okay."

"Are you sure you're feeling okay?" Cierra asks.

"I'm just really tired." I yawn then climb into bed and pull the covers up to my neck. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight." They all say then turn the light off and close the door.

The next morning I wake up early. I go to my balcony and see the sun just rising. I put my robe on and grab the book I'm currently reading.

I read for about an hour then decide to shower. When I come out, I put my hair in my towel and then put my robe on. I go to my couch and turn the TV on. My stomach starts growling, considering Ive been up for almost 2 hours.

My maids soon come to my room and our surprised I'm awake.

"Good morning," I greet.

"Good morning," they all say.

Hannah comes over an takes the towel off my head. I stand up and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After I finish brushing my teeth, Hannah blow drys the rest of my hair.

"Your hair is extra curly today." Hannah smiles up at me.

"Probably because I put it in a towel for a while." I laugh.

Emma walks into the bathroom and examines the ends of my hair.

"You might need a trim soon," Emma comments.

"Okay."

Hannah starts messing with my hair. She tries putting it up some way but then decides not to. She pulls back half of it and then puts it back.

"I got it. Okay, have Cierra do your makeup while the straightener heats up." I nod and go to Cierra and tell her that she needs to do my makeup. I sit at my vanity while she goes over to Emma and Hannah to ask how she should do my makeup.

When Cierra finishes my makeup, I look I'm the mirror. I have winged eyeliner, but only small wings. Brown, natural looking eyeshadow. The mascara looks really nice with the eyeliner. I have bright red lip stick on. You can hardly notice the liquid foundation. The very light pink on my cheeks looks natural.

"Thank you. I really like it." I hug Cierra as she says that it's no big deal.

I hurry over to the bathroom. Hannah starts straightening my hair. Once she's finished she gets my tiara and puts it on me. Hannah places some hair in front of my ears and straightens that and my side bangs one more time.