┊・8- questioning

Amy P.O.V

We pulled up back to my place , I got off his motorcycle and took off the helmet.

"Thanks for ride Shadow" I gave him a warm smile.

"No problem Rose , I'm glad I got to spend time with you" he replied.

I nodded and slowly started walking away , when i reached my door. I looked back and still saw shadow there.

I waved at him goodbye before entering my house. Shadow responded the same way.

I entered my house and went up to my room , laying in bed. I was staring at the ceiling.

What does this mean... do I like him?
Or am I just aroused by him.
This has never happened before.

Before I knew it . I fell asleep.

-

The Next Day

I handed in the project me and Shadow finished yesterday.

"Here you go sir." I said shyly.

Mr.Leader took it and put on his glasses , scanning it. "Good work Amy I'm impressed , you sure Shadow helped right ?"

"Ah yes , he was very helpful" I said with a warm smile. He nodded and placed it on his desk.

"Well good job , you finished very early and I'm impressed . You and Shadow have free time until Thursday"

I nodded and walked away. I saw Shadow sitting at the very back alone . We made eye contact.

He gave me a warm smile and I got nervous , remembering what happened to me yesterday. I sat down next to blaze.

"Hey what's wrong?" Blaze asked me.

"Hey uh... I think I might like ... I don't know"

"What do you mean you don't know?"

I looked around to see if anyone was looking .

"I think I might like Shadow" I said quietly.

Blaze gasped and looked at Shadow.

"Don't look!" I said pulling her face towards me.

"No way ... wait wait , what happened? What makes you say this? I thought you didn't like him?"

"I went over to his house last night and something happened to me... I got ... you know" I said looking down at my thighs.

"You got dick??" She questioned softly.

"No! I got .. wet" I said the last part very quietly.

That made Blaze gasped even more .

"Oh my god ... no way..."

"Yes way"

Blaze turned her head once more to look at Shadow. So did I , he was on his phone.

I got my phone out and texted him

Hey , we get to slack off until Thursday

Oh wow that's great

Yeah thanks to me lolzie

Lol sure Rose

wyd?

nothing just on insta. come sit with me I'm bored

hmm , okay sure

I looked at Blaze , she was looking at my phone. She gave me a nod saying it was okay for me to sit next to Shadow . Which was very sweet of her.

I got up and walked towards Shadow , I was getting stared at by all the females. As if they were shit talking to me with their own eyes. I finally sat next to Shadow.

"They all keep staring at me..." I said trying my best not make eye contact with him.

"Well you are talking to and sitting next to a pretty awesome and hot guy" he smirked.

"yeah yeah whatever..." I said jokingly.

His phone buzzed , he got a text message from Maria . My heart dropped all the way to my stomach . I felt a chill going through my whole body.

"You still talk to your ex??" I said in a very weird voice.

"Oh yeah , me and her have been talking . We might actually even get back together" Shadow responded with a smile.

Get back together?? Shadow and Maria?

I was feeling extremely sick , I couldn't help but take a look at his messages with her.

Goodmorning cutie I cant wait to see you

Haha same here :) wyd?

Nun just thinking abt u , and u?

Same , just sitting in class alone

wait nvm Amy came to sit with me

ugh whatever , you know she likes you

no she doesn't

whatever k bye

Shadow caught me staring at their messages.

"Yeah she swears you like me, me and her are complicated right now"

"O-oh I see ..." I said blankly

"Is everything alright Rose? You seem out of it.Was it because she doesn't like you?" he questioned me.

"No of course not its just that..."

"that.. what Rose?" Shadow had a worried face.

"Nevermind" I said looking down , I started playing with my own fingers.

"Hmm alright" He responded , he started texting her again.

Well this hurts... badly