╭ ・ 1- love

Shadow P.O.V
-
"I really like you and I was hoping if you would like to go out with me?". The mongoose asked me. Mina.

"I'm sorry Mina, I don't mean to be a dick or anything but I do not find interest in you or anyone right now." I told her, hopefully letting her down easily.

I heard my friends laugh in the background. It made Mina ears flop and she quickly ran away tearing up.

That's when Sonic really lost it. He annoys me so god damn much. "Why didn't you use her Shads? Why are you being so lame now?" Sonic questioned me.

"I don't find pleasure in using females anymore, besides Mina is nice and sweet. I don't want to hurt her like that" I responded to him in a irritating voice.

"But that's what these girls want from you Shadow, your dick. They want you to fuck them, your letting free pussy run away." Said Melphiles after snickering.

I shook my head and walked away, lunch hour was about to end and I needed to get away from my so called friends.

But like always, Silver ran after me . He was the nice one, he wasn't a prick like Melphiles and Sonic.

"I don't understand why you still hang out with them Shadow." Silver questioned me.

I sighed. "I don't know either, they can sometimes be funny but also annoying" I continued to walk. I don't know where to but I'm just walking.

"I wouldn't be surprised if you end up punching Sonic in the face though" He added as he chuckled.

I chuckled too, he knew how much I hated Sonic. He was so cocky , I bet he didn't even have the cock for it though.

"Oh look there's Amy and her friend Blaze. Let's go hang out with them!" Silver said walking in front of me towards them.

Blaze... he only wants to go over there to talk to her because he likes her, as in for Amy.. it's been a while since I've actually talked to her.

No wait it's been years since Ive actually talked to this chick.

I followed Silver towards Amy and Blaze who where having a conversation.

"Hey Blaze, hey Amy how's it going?" Silver greeted them.

"Hey Silver!" They both said at the same time ending it with a giggle.

I was quick to notice that Blaze looked at me and blushed. It's common for every girl to do that.

"Oh hey Shadow!How have you been?! It's been forever since I've last talked to you!"
-
I looked to meet eyes with Amy Rose. This time it wasn't the girl blushing but me...

For some reason the way her emerald eyes sparkled made my heart warm. She was so beautiful in my perspective. True goddess..

I always liked a girl who would show skin like her breasts or butt

I always liked a girl who would show skin like her breasts or butt. But I guess innocent looking was attractive but only with her..
-
"Um Shadow are you okay?" Silver questioned me , making me come back to reality.

"Sorry I had something in my mind.."

"Well I was saying it's been a while since I've talked to you Shadow. How's it been?" Amy asked me again giving me such a sweet warm smile.

Blaze and Silver started their own conversation. I could hear it as I kept staring at her eyes.

"Erm Shadow...?" Amy asked in a uncomfortable voice.

"Sorry- I was stuck- looking at your eyes. Their really beautiful" I said trying my best to sound confident.

She chuckled and laughed. "Aw thank you. I never knew you where sweet.. I always thought you where emo or something."

Wow...

"No I'm not trust me. I've changed"

"I see.." Amy said looking at me up and down.

"So how has life been treating you ? Are you still crazy over Sonic?"

"It's been treating me so amazing. And no I'm not crazy over Sonic anymore . Not until I started hearing rumors about you guys.. using girls and stuff." She said with a little bit of annoyance.

You guys? Is she implying me too..?

I smirked. "So your telling me you don't have anyone your interested in?"

"No , not really everyone in this school is either looking for sex or just a total crackhead"

"Ouch. I'm offended. Not even me? Every girl loves me" I said doing a pose.

She laughed and shook her head , "Not to be rude but there's been whispers that Mr.Perfect here has been using girls for sex" she said pushing me back.

She just flirted with me?

"I won't lie to you, yes I've used only 2 girls but that's it. Everyone makes up stuff to make it more dramatic" I told her rolling my eyes.

"Sureeeee"

I smiled. And she smiled back.

"Your beautiful Amelia.." I said with a soft low voice.

I didn't see and once of red in her cheeks...

All I saw was a smile form.

"Your super sweet Shadow.... but..."

*RINGGGGG*

Lunch time ended. It was time to head back to our 3rd period class.

I hoped I had more time to talk to Amy. She quickly ran away with the last few words.

"It was nice talking to you! Bye Shadow"
-

Amy was in my mind all day after our conversation. I felt this thing I haven't felt for anyone else. My whole body was attracted to her like if she was a type of magnet.

I made up scenarios where she was my girlfriend and I could freely kiss her and hug her.

Even my sexual desires got the best of me and I had fantasies of it too.
-
As soon as I got home I laid down on my bed and thoughts flooded my mind. Mostly about Amelia Rosetta.

I wanted her so much. She was the most beautiful girl I've ever met and I'm so dumb not to realize that when I was young.

Too bad it will be impossible to ever get her to even like me.

I didn't realize I had a boner.
-
-
-
-
-
Let's just say I'm not the one to touch myself to a girl, I find it quite gross . But for Amy Rose I made a mess that day.