┊・ 8- project pt2

Amy P.O.V
-

I was nervously waiting outside my house , Shadow agreed on picking me up instead of me driving over there. He is 5 minutes late already .

I groaned and checked my phone . No message. I gave up on waiting and stood up to go back inside:

Until..

*VROOM*

I saw Shadow pull up in his motorcycle. I knew he could see my frowned face.

"What's wrong Rose ?" He questioned as he gave me a helmet .

"I don't know Shadow , maybe use your damn logic!" I said taking the helmet off his hand and putting it on me .

"Hey chill out cutie , I'm only a few minutes late no need to get angry"

I blushed at the fact he called he cutie , made me even smile a little bit . I slowly got on and wrapped my hand around his waist . "Hmhp whatever" I replied

"You might wanna hang out alright" Shadow said as he started up his motorcycle.

I closed my eyes and grabbed him tightly , I could feel his abs , they felt pretty cool haha.

-

"We are here" Shadow said getting off , I followed what he did . "Woah nice house" I told him as I looked up.

"Mhm , come in loser" Shadow said grabbing my hand. "Ah-" I said stunned , he walked me up to his house and up to his room . His house smelt so good , I believe I smell vanilla?

"Okay I'm ready to learn" Shadow groaned as he flopped down in his bed . I sat at the edge of his bed looking around in his room . I spotted a magazine.

"What's this?" I said as I stood up and walked over to it . "What's what?" Shadow replied still in bed.

I looked at the magazine and it was of girls naked . I started giggling . "And your calling me a loser?"

Shadow quickly looked at me and when we saw the magazine I was looking at , he ran up and took it away . "HEY DONT LOOK AT MY STUFF!"

"Who used magazines?? It's 2021 Shadow , use the hub" I said as I took out the project .

"I don't use the hub when I use the girls at school" he said with an irritated voice .

Those words brought a chill down my spine , I stopped moving . I felt anger rising inside of me.

I let out a big sigh and turned around shoving the project paper on his chest . " shut the fuck up and get to work"

-
Shadows P.O.V
-
Ouch.... well that was kinda harsh ... did I piss her off by what I said ?

I glared at her and took the paper , placing down the paper on my desk . I grabbed a pen and started writing a few basic things .

Amy walked towards me and watched me write down some things . Eventually she spoke . "You wrote that wrong" She quickly took the pen out of my hand and fixed my mistake. "It's spelt with an i not an e" . I chuckled.

"I know I'm not the best at writing rose" I said while I looked inside her eyes. "Maybe if you focused more in English instead of using bitches . You would learn"

I sensed jealousy , I grunted as I stood up from my chair. "Are you jealous Amy?" I said while I got closer to her. "Why would I!? I would never want someone like you" i could hear the anger in her voice . She was backing up.

She finally pushed me away , "let's get to work" . I saw her walk back towards my desk , I followed .

"Your beautiful" I blurted out. "Huh?! Shut up your talking nonsense!" Amy said blushing madly and trying to focus .

Hehehe I got her there

I could see her biting her lip , trying her best to ignore eye contact with me . "What do you want Shadow?"

"You"

She slowly closed her eyes and sighed. I could see more blush. I chuckled .

"Here your turn , write something . Where is your bathroom?" Amy gave me the pen as she asked me.

"To your left" I said as I took the pen and started writing down some information.

-
Amy P.O.V
-
I quickly tried my best to get away from Shadow , so I went to his bathroom to get myself together. I had this feeling , I don't know how to explain it but ... my body feels excited.. I've never felt like this before .

Am I actually starting to like this guy!!?? No way..

I pulled down my undies and sat on the toilet , I noticed ... something...

My undies were wet...

Shadow got me wet..

Just by him flirting with me..?

OuUuUUu... Lemon might come soon (;