┊・ 5- dinner

Shadow P.O.V
-
"Hi there my name is Jessica, I will attend you today. Can we get started on drinks for you guys ?" The waitress asked us. She had long black hair and was the species of a cat.

Amy: "Umm... I'll take a raspberry lemonade" she smiled to the waitress. She nodded and wrote it down.

Silver: "I will take a sprite.." and then looked at Blaze "she will take a Dr.Pepper" he added.

The waitress once again nodded and wrote it down. She looked at me. "And for you sir?"

Shadow: "I'll also take a Dr.Pepper" I gave her a warm smile .

She smiled and nodded writing it down. "Okay I'll be right back love birds!" She teased as she looked at us four.

I was sitting next to Amy across from Silver and Blaze.

I took a peak at the pink hedgehog next to me. Who took a big sigh as she looked at her menu. I kept looking at her. Examining everything about her. Her pink lips, her small nose , her emerald eyes.

Amy: "May I help you Shadow?" She asked me as she flipped the menu to the back side.

I'm guessing she noticed me staring.

Shadow: "Uhh- no I'm just looking at your beauty." I said casually and opened my menu.

That's when I met eyes with Blaze who gave me a smile, I then looked at Silver who just stared and looked at me.

Blaze: "OUU we should share the spaghetti and meatballs!" She elbowed Silver who then looked at her menu.

Blaze: "Doesn't it sound yummy!" She asked him as she pointed at the menu.

Silver: "*Reads* Oh yeah... that does sound good.." he then closed his menu. "okay the spaghetti and meatball it is!"

Blaze giggled and kissed him on the lips. I didn't realize I was looking at them the whole time.

Amy: "Why do you keep looking at them? Aren't you going to see what you want?" Amy questioned me as she still looked at her menu. She hasn't made eye contact with me yet.

Shadow: "I already know what I want" I said as I looked at my menu again.

Amy: "and what is that?"

Shadow: "You.. every single inch of you" I said looking at her. That's when she finally looked at me.

She just stared and sighed, I noticed her eyes traveling to my lips. She then looked at her menu again.

Amy: "Ima order the Chicken and Gnocchi soup, what about you?"

Shadow: "Ima order Chicken Alfredo" I said closing my menu.

Amy: "That's really good"

Shadow: "Mhm.." I said as I took out my phone and saw a notification from Rouge.

I clicked on it and it revealed the whole text.

Rouge xox: Hey how's it going sweetheart? I hope your having fun ;) Remember I'm always here to make you feel better!