┊・ 7- project

Shadow P.O.V
-
-
"Alright so where should we start ?" I asked her looking deep in her eyes .

She sighed and looked down at the paper, I realized she was fidgeting with the pencil.

She's nervous..

"Well.. I dunno" she replied with a soft chuckle.

"Your really smart Rose, what do you mean you don't know ?" I questioned her .

She finally looked up to me , she raised up an eyebrow.

"So does that mean I have to do all the work then?!"

"Wh-what no that not what I -" I somehow offended her.

"I'm kidding loser." She gave me a punch on the arm.

Flirting I see..

I chuckled , she started writing on the paper. She wrote her name in cursive and then she wrote mine. She has beautiful hand writing while mine is complete ass..

-
Tails P.O.V
-
Amy laughing with Shadow ..? Now that's strange . I mean she is friendly but I never thought HE would make HER laugh..

"Tails ?" Cream questioned me.

"Yeah?" I turned back around and looked at her shy eyes.

"Why where you staring at them...?" She said shyly .

"I was just curious...- Hey are Amy and him a thing?"

Cream leaned to get a better look at them . I looked with her too, witnessing Amy playfully punching Shadow in the arm.

"I'm pretty sure ..." She replied.
"Shadow isn't like that with other girls .. besides us girls don't hit a guy unless we like them" she finished.

But she was so obsessed over Sonic.. there's no way she could be with Shadow.

"Oh well, let's start on the project " I told her.

"Sure !" She said calmly .

We both reached for the pencil at the same time and our hands touched.

I quickly pulled away and noticed she was blushing .

"I -I am sorry.." she said looking down.

"It's fine...." i smiled.
-
Amy P.O.V
-
"God dammit Shadow listen !" I hit him in the head with a pencil .

"Hey! I was checking out those chicks right there" he said finally turning to face me.

I gave him a dead and serious look.

"Aww does my Rose have thorns ?" He teased .

"Oh shut up." I said writing on the paper.
"Anyways ima need you to finish the rest tonight, you haven't done shit" i continued.

"But I don't know anything .." he said

"But you sure do know how to check out females huh?"

"But they have big-"

"But nothing , your finishing the rest " I said as I kept on writing down information.

"How about you come over to my house and help me finish ?" He asked me .

I could feel his eyes burning on my skin. I stopped writing and looked to face him.

"You won't do-"

"I promise I'll write down stuff , besides I need help with my math anyways" he interrupted me.

I sighed and bit my lip looking down.

It's going to be a waste of time..

"Fine" I groaned.

Shadow chuckled.

I looked at him and gave him a nice smile of mine.

He smiled back.

I stared at his eyes. I noticed they where actually pretty. I ran my eyes through his ripped muscles . Which then led to his mouth , then down his chest...

"Keep on going and you might see something else" he said seductively .

I quickly stopped and looked at him .

Fuck.. I was actually checking him out .

I was madly blushing .

*RINGGG*

Thank god class is over...

I quickly grabbed the paper and speed walked out of the classroom to my next one . I was so embarrassed.

I heard Shadow calling my name. I left him without a bye . I kept on walking fast.

So embarrassing.. what the hell Amy..