┊・ 6- partners

Hey guys, so I didn't end up liking the script I used to write. So ima just go back to how I used to write.

Shadow's P.O.V
(Monday)
-
I woke up to my alarm going off. That's when I started groaning. I stared up to my ceiling.

Is school even worth it..? I can always just drop out.

I sighed and finally had enough energy to stand up and get myself ready.I looked myself in the mirror and I looked like a complete mess.

I groaned and grabbed the toothpaste and began brushing my teeth while I looked at myself in the mirror.

I still look handsome if you ask me..

-

I was heading about to head out , I grabbed my backpack and my phone. As soon as I got in my car, I pulled out my phone and sent Amy a message. Ever since that 'date' our relationship has gotten better. She is now a friend of mine.

Me: Goodmorning Rose

She quickly responded surprisingly

Rose: Gm Shadow :D !

Me: I hope today goes well x

Me: I got to drive to school. I'm very late lol ttyl

Amy: Okie ttyl

I put down my phone and I smirked as I turned on my car.

-

Amy P.OV

-

I sighed as I walked to class. I looked around and saw Blaze , I sat next to her

"Goodmorning.." I said sleepy as I sat down.

"Hi there... I'm so not ready for this upcoming project" Blaze said as she sighed

I groaned and slammed my head on the desk. Don't get me wrong I love history but I hate history projects so damn much.

I looked up on the board to see Mr.Leader writing today agenda. I grabbed my planner and started writing it down (We are forced to this by the school)

"Hopefully we get to pick our own classmates" Blaze said as she was writing in her planner

"Yeah same, I don't really know anyone here but you" I replied to her.

I finally finished coping down what was on the board and looked around. If we couldn't choose our partners and don't get put with Blaze, I hope I get either Cream or Tails then.

They seem smart and not like someone who will goof around.

*RINGGG*

"Alright! Class in session everyone, technology away or it.will.be.mine!" Mr.Leader started talking.

"Today is the first day of our project, this project will focus on World War II. Now this will be a partner project, however .. you are not allowed to pick your own partner." He said

*sighs of disappointments from students*

"yeah yeah I know so sad.. but this is because most of you guys decide to slack off rather than actually work." Mr.Leader explained.

"Now let me take role before I go further more into this project" He said as he walked over his desk and looked at his computer. He started calling out names.

Everyone was here until...

"Shadow the hedgehog?" he asked.

No one replied. Mr.Leader looked up around the room.

"No Shadow The Hedgehog?" he questioned us.

"Sir, we don't have Shadow in this class" Tails told him.

Girls were whispering, me and Blaze looked at each other very confused.

'Could have he been moved into our class?'

"We did not until now, he is supposed to be here since he got moved for bad behavior" The teacher replied to Tails.

The door then opened. Everyone turned around, and there was Shadow..

"Im sorry im late. I got stuck and small traffic" Shadow said huffing.

"You must be Shadow?" Mr.leader asked him.

"Yes that's me"

I heard a few girls whispering about how hot he is.

"I wonder if he out of breath like that when he is done having sex" a girl whispered and giggled.

"Alright well ill let this tardy slide once, you may sit anywhere you like." The teacher told him.

Shadow nodded and looked around. Me and him made eye contact, he smirked and winked at me. I quickly turned away.. I was blushing.

'What the hell... what was that Amy.. you never blush!'

Mr.Leader started explaining on what the project was about, he then started naming people... and for my luck guess who is my partner...

"Amy, you will be partnered will Shadow.Please go sit next to him" Mr.Leader looked at me.