┊・20- liar(end)

narrator p.o.v

amy was desperate for answers. she quickly got out of her bed and ran out her house.

"hey! amelia!" her mother screamed for her but amy continued to run. tears in her eyes.

she was going to shadows right now in hopes he is there.

she was greatly angry, she was ready to chew up shadow for lying to her, for taking her virginity away just to be with another in a few days.

once she got to his house, she didn't even bother knocking. she just allowed herself in.

"shadow? are you here" she said loudly.

she looked around, no sign of him being in the first floor.

amy sighed and took a deep breath, she slowly went up the stairs, once she reached the second floor, she headed to his room and slowly opened it...

she saw it with her own eyes, shadow and maria in bed together. naked and asleep.

"s-shadow?" she blurted out as tears started dripping down her cheeks.

maria groaned as she woke up and was startled by amy presence. "your out ? what the fuck are you doing in his house?!" she said harshly.

maria woke up shadow and looked over his shoulder to see amy standing at the door. he quickly got up and looked at amy with horror.

"amy??" he said shakily.

"he doesn't love you get out" maria replied as she covered herself with the blanket. "isn't that right shadow?"

amelia made eye contact with shadow, she hoped that he would say that he doesn't love maria at all but.

"yea amy... i love her. sorry" he said as he sighed and avoided eye contact with amy.

maria started laughing , amy gulped and nodded. she quickly ran down the stairs.

"yeah don't contact him again you whore!" maria screamed.

amy got out his house , slamming his door house harshly. she took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

"don't lose yourself amy... you got this" she whispered to hers and finally opened her eyes. she pulled out her phone and was quick to block shadow on everything.

she didn't want to see him, talk to him ever again. she didn't even feel sad anymore, she felt betrayed and angry.

"i swear i will make you both regret this..."

and with that , she put her phone away and started walking home.

as if nothing ever happened.

A/N: end this is the end for book one of this shadamy story! i hope you guys liked it so far, i know the ending isn't a nice ending but not all stories have a happy ending ;)

stay tuned for the new book coming soon! the new book will be greatly organized and not shitty like this one lolzie. Thank you for almost 10k and to everyone who follows me<33 love ya mwa !

see you in the next book :)