┊・15- fight

2 weeks pass... it was finally homecoming week. amy and shadow kept going with their fake dating.

they were the talk of the school, shadow wasn't affected by it . but as for amy... the mean dms she got from girls.

"your not even that pretty"
"maria will always be better"
"he is gonna use you girly"

-

Shadow P.O.V

"so how's it going with blaze?" i questioned him as i took a bite out of my sandwich. "oh it's going so great, we actually ended up making love" he said proudly.

my eyes widened, i almost chocked on my sandwich. i looked at him, "my man!! i'm proud of you, but i'm also concerned. isn't it a little too fast?"

"woah shadow.. since when did you actually care?" he asked me with a slight chuckle.

he is right ... since when did i start caring? i think me wanting to be serious with amy is changing me.

"well you aren't using blaze right? she's amy best fr-"

"of course not! i love that woman with all my heart. that's why i said make love, not fuck her."

i nodded, i looked at the corner of my eye and i saw a group of guys coming our way. our old squad...

mephiles, sonic, scrouge, knuckles.

"well we'll if it isn't the one who got away" mephiles teased. i rolled my eyes.

"what's up guys?" silver asked politely.

"well we barely talked and we decided to come sit with y'all" sonic said as he took a seat.

"so how's it going with that pink hedgehog" scrouge questioned. "have you hit it yet? i bet she feels amazing huh?"

sonic pinched him "what the hell man, your talking about my childhood friend."

"i'm not using amy..." i said with a deep voice.

"did you actually change? i thought you were still hurt over maria" knuckles questioned.

"i'm serious , i like amy. i want something serious like you and rouge have" i added. i felt mephiles eyes burning into my skin.

"well that's great, so i can keep maria fine ass to myself." he said with a cocky voice. "you know she said i fuck her better than you do"

i looked at silver , then back at mephiles.
"she says that to everyone with a small dick to boost their ego."

mephiles got up quickly, sonic grabbing him .

"woah woah chill out there buddy" knuckles told him.

"fuck you, your only jealous maria wants me now" mephiles added.

"because you look like me dumbass" i scoffed.

that's when he broke out of sonics arm and went in for a punch.
-
Narrator P.O.V