┊・19- story

amy p.o.v

i spent a day and a half here already. the whole time feeling guilty for what i did, scared of what i was capable of. i was drowning in my own thoughts until—

"amelia rosetta, come with me your free to go" a female fox officer told me. i stood up quickly , no questions asked.
-
"here are your stuff" the officer gave me my belongings.

"t-thank you.." i replied and looked behind me.. to see my mother.

she stared me down and shook her head. she started walking and i behind her. once we got in her car i began breaking down.

"mom... i'm so sorry... i really don't know wh-"

"save it amelia... your lucky she didn't press any charges against you." she said harshly. "i bailed you out, it was 5,000. you will find a way to pay it back to me somehow"

i sniffled... "y-yes i swear i will thank you so-"

"quit talking...hush child. i'm taking you home and you're explaining everything there" she said as she started the car.

i nodded and wiped away my tears... i was just very happy i wouldn't be in jail anymore

once me and my mom got home, i did NOT explain everything to her... i wouldn't want her to know i lost my virginity to someone i wasn't even in a relationship with. she would have disowned me, our family is all about until marriage.

i just left out the traumatizing part out.. and told her that maria was just bullying me and i lost my shit.

now i'm on the sofa getting scolded by her and i'm trying my best to not cry.

"you NEVER resort to violence amelia, you are such a good kid. good grades, great attendance— now you end up in jail?!" she raised her voice at me.

"i'm sorry mother..."

"go to your room."

i sighed and quickly got up and ran to my room. shutting it and jumping in my bed crying.

i felt so alone, i was basically blackmailed, im i'm so much trouble because of that stupid girl...

i looked over to my phone and remembered about shadow. i quickly sent a message to shadow.

i realized my message wouldn't deliver.

maybe bad signal on his end? i sighed and went on instagram, i was scared to look at our high school tea account but i did anyways.

i was expecting to see my video of me and shadow on it... but to my surprise it wasn't— why?

i searched up maria account and it showed she posted on her story... i wanted to click on it but i didn't want to look like a stalker.

an idea came to mind, i texted rouge.

hey rouge, im out my mom
bailed me out but can i ask
for a favor?

oh hun i'm so happy you
are out ! we need to catch
up on what happened but
sure what's your favor?

can you check what maria
can posted on her insta
and screenshot it , and
send it to me.

sure babe give me a sec

after what felt like forever i finally got a response from her. and what i saw made my heart drop. the first screenshot was a picture of maria crying and thanking everyone that reached out to see if she was okay.

the other screenshot is the one that made my stomach turn into a knot, i saw her in bed , it looked like she has no clothes on but she was covered with a grey blanket. and right next to her was the boy who i love.

my everything <3

is what was captioned...

i'm equally as confused,
ima text shadow rn and
see wtf is going on.

i didn't bother responding back, i quickly went to my insta dms and pressed on his profile

user not found.

i started crying like crazy now.

he fought for my love like crazy..

just for him to run back to her

he used me

i fucking knew it

all that progress down the drain...