┊・17- drinks(lemon)

??? P.O.V

'god damn the shit i do for this woman, i know i'm just getting used. it's obvious she isn't over him. but why?'

i'm making sure no one was looking ... i grabbed her drink and put in the two pills,along with the other drink. i smirked and walked away.

'this is going to be funny to watch tomorrow'

-

Amy P.O.V

'why am i so upset... i'm not supposed to care she won homecoming queen, but at the same time i wish it was ME dancing with shadow . not maria... but whatever they are both popular. kinda made for each other, i saw that moment they shared...'

i felt sad... and jealousy. i tried holding back my tears, i fixed my makeup and hair one more time. my reflection looks rough.

'if i want him to be mine i need to let loose, like sally told me...'

after the whole scene, shadow came after me, so did the rest of my friends. shadow explained that maria kissed him of course and he didn't want to push her off to cause a scene.

they all convinced me to come to this after homecoming party, hosted by sally.. and well now i am here.

i walked out the bathroom and went downstairs. there i saw everyone walking around. scrouge, mephiles, sonic, sally, fiona... you name them. everyone popular from the school is chilling in the living room, but wheres shadow?

i looked for him, until i catched him in the kitchen talking to blaze, i was so relieved , i was scared he was making out with another girl. i guess after what i saw i'm pretty paranoid.

"hey rose, sorry i was just catching up with blaze" he smiled at me. i looked at blaze. "he is such a funny guy amy, you both would make such a cute couple" she added.

silver then came up to blaze from behind and hugged her, making her giggle. me and shadow looked at each other and nodded in agreement to leave the kitchen.

we went back into our original spot, the second living room. shadow was quick to flop down and take a drink of his beer. i sighed and looked at mine... 'let loose'

i grabbed mine and drinked it too. it gave me a burning sensation.. god it tastes like complete ass.

i looked over at shadow, he came close to me and wrapped his hands around me. i became warm, i love when he holds me.

"hey wheres maria ...?" i asked him , i haven't seen her ... it's kinda weird.

shadow laughed "probably getting banged by 2 guys at once upstairs"

he let go of me and took another drink, i went ahead and followed his lead.

i swallowed it down as i looked at him. the shit i do to impress this man... i don't understand how people like this. it burns my stomach, it tastes like expired apple juice.

-
WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT/ LEMON

Narrator P.O.V

they were both huffing , trying to undress each other as they kissed each other.

once her shirt was off, he cupped her breast in his hands. "god damn" he said quietly. she tried unbuckling his pants.

finally they were both naked, aggressively making out. he lifted her leg up and put himself in her. she let out a painful yet pleasurable moan.

"fuck shadow..."

shadow grinned at the reaction and went deeper.

"mm yea.. you like this?" he questioned her as he stared at her eyes.

she bit her lip and nodded.

"fuck me" she whispered to him as she kissed him.

with that , shadow started thrusting in and out of her. making he moan uncontrollably.

"g-god damn... this feels amazing... i-i love you rose" shadow moaned out in pleasure.

amy giggled and replied to it with a "vice versa you dummy"

"oh you won't say it back huh? then maybe this will teach you a lesson" shadow said with a deep tone.

amy giggled in between the moans. "o-okay you got me... i-i love you too shady"

he leaned down and kissed her. squeezing her thighs afterwards "back to business cutie"

afterwards he started going harder on her, the bed started making sounds.

-

"o-oh shadow~" the computer sounded. maria was smirking . although she had a burning rage that she was witnessing her lover be inside the female she hated with a passion. she didn't care because soon,

"everyone at school will witness the same thing as me" she said evilly.
-
N/A : sorry for the very late update and such short chapter. i get writers block and never update unless i write 1000+ words . but from now on to stop y'all from waiting ima just publish short chapters too.

anyways i hope y'all enjoyed the lemon T-T i had to give up my dignity writing it.