┊・9- kiss

Shadow P.O.V

The days passed became weeks , me and Amy got closer and closer. Although I liked her I knew where I stranded at . I don't have a chance with her.

I started talking to Maria again , although she's annoying I do miss the good memories I had with her. Especially the sex.

It was finally October and homecoming was near. I was super ready to ask Maria to homecoming like last year.

Silver already asked Blaze by singing her a song and giving her flowers. Knuckles asked Rouge by filling her locker full of rose petals and jewelry.

I had no idea how to ask Maria , she likes big things . If I disappoint her , she will be very angry and disappoint me.

-

I arrived at school , it was Wednesday. I sat next to Amy and Blaze today . I knew Blaze wouldn't mind.

"Goodmorning ladies , how are y'all?" I asked as I put my bag on the floor.

Amy ignored eye contact with me as always. Such a shy girl.

"Hi Shadow we are doing great ! And you?" Blaze asked me with a warm smile .

"Great great , just worrying on how ima ask Maria to the dance" i smirked. Hopefully making Amy jealous.

Amy sighed.

"Oh well goodluck with that..." She said in such a soft voice.

"Are you alright?" I questioned.

Haha yes! I made her jealous I think.

"She's fine!" Blaze said giving me a cold look.
"Hey Amy , do you still think your going to say yes to Scrouge?" Blaze asked her.

-

Amy P.O.V

Why did she mention Scrouge ? She knows I hate him so much ugh.

Scrouge asked me out to the dance , i denied . I never liked him . Although he had a thing for me ever since elementary.

I then caught on , Blaze was trying to make Shadow jealous.

I looked up towards Shadow. Whose eyes was questioning me.

"oh yeah , I think I am hah... since I have no one to go out with . And he is very erm... hot" I said in a weird voice.

"Really?! Scrouge ?! out all of the people you choose SCROUGE?!" Shadow questioned me . I could sense him angry.

"You say yes to that low life but not me!? He is probably going to try to get into your pants!" Shadow continued on.

"I don't mind" I said with a confident voice.

Blaze was trying her best not to laugh.

Before Shadow could say one more word , Mr.Leader interrupted.

"Okay class ! We are watching a movie , of course we are taking notes . So do NOT fall asleep , if I do see one person sleeping . Everyone will get a quiz" He said as he turned off the lights.