Chapter 3: Braven'pup'

GG: 1ST OF ALL I'M NOT SAYING THIS PUPPY IS GUREN! IT IS JUST NAMED AFTER GUREN'S TENKAI FORM IN THIS CHAPTER OKAY! Few! That would've been horrible if that mistake was made! So read on! (I FORGOT ABOUT TO PUT THIS EARLIER, SORRY!!!)

-

Nobody's POV

"Give me that dog boy!" the guy yelled from behind the door.

"Ceylan, Toxsa, go to the basement, I'll handle him," Mr. White said.

"Yeah,give him some of your tea and we will be fine," Ceylan muttered.

Both of the boys went into the bottom chamber and locked the door behind them.

"I hope he'll be okay though," Ceylan sighed.

The puppy began to squirm in Ceylan's hands, but stopped soon after.

"Whoa, I can't believe it's still alive," Ceylan muttered.

"What happened to it?" Toxsa asked.

"That guy," Ceylan growled.

"Oh, dude I never knew you liked animals that much," Toxsa said.

"I don't know, it's just something about this pup," Ceylan said looking down at the animal in his arms, "I don't know, I just feel drawn towards it."

"Hey! You're here!" Chooki said.

"Yeah, and where were you?" Ceylan said.

"Got held up a bit," Chooki said, "Now what about that guy and the dog?"

"The dog is right here, and Mr. White is handling the guy," Ceylan replied.

"Jeez, and Mr. White is okay?" Chooki asked.

"I dunno, check?" Ceylan said.

Chooki left them and slightly opened the door.

"Umm...guys, Mr. White is handling it alright," Chooki said.

Then Toxas got up from his spot and walked towards Chooki. Ceylan looked down at the puppy.

"Do you guys got bandages on you by any chance?" Ceylan asked.

"Isn't there a 1st Aid Kit on the bookshelf?" Chooki said.

Ceylan softly laid the puppy on the couch, and got up to look for the kit. When he found it he went back to the puppy.

"Okay, so is one of you experienced at this stuff, because I'm not ready to be an emergency vetranarian," Ceylan said.

Chooki walked over to Ceylan and took the kit and said, "Let me do it."

Ceylan watched carefully as Chooki wrapped the bruises on the puppy.

"That should do it," Chooki said.

Ceylan observed the puppy once more, its red fur was mangled, its black paws wrapped in bandages, its black tipped red tail slightly wagged.

"I feel really bad for it," Chooki said, "That guy was hunting it?"

Ceylan slowly nodded his head when he heard a harsh slam from upstairs. And Mr. White appeared in the room with Toxas tailing him.

"Well he's gone," Toxsa said.

Ceylan sighed in relief.

"Now Ceylan, why did you save this pup anyways?" Mr. White asked, "It's clearly none of your business."

At that comment Ceylan began to boil up inside, he was upset. No, he was furious at the words the wise man said.

"Did I do something wrong?!" Ceylan growled, "Do you expect me to just watch him take that puppy and kill it right in front of me?! Well excuse me wise one, BUT I won't stand down when something is gonna die because some assholes don't want to help instead!"

All 3 people in the room with him stared in shock of his actions. Ceylan took a deep breath after what he said and shook his head.

"I'm sorry Mr. White, I'm just upset that's all," Ceylan said as he went to sit down.

"Whoa dude," Chooki said, "What was that?"

"Yeah you blew up like a ticking time bomb," Toxsa said.

"I dunno, it's just that I'm going through a lot okay," Ceylan sighed.

Then a small yip disrupted the conversation. The puppy was finally awake, it's onyx eyes looking everywhere. It's eyes landed on Ceylan.

"Well look who's awake," Toxsa laughed.

A happy yip came from the small puppy, it's tail wagged violently.

"Wow, that's amazing," Ceylan muttered, "How can it be so happy?"

The puppy began to shuffle to the corner of the couch, but then it slid off.

"Whoa!" Ceylan yelled as he jumped out of his seat to catch the puppy.

The small pup landed on Ceylan's chest, and barked happily.

"You're a little trouble maker, you know that?" Ceylan muttered.

The puppy whimpered in response.

"Not that is a bad thing!" Ceylan laughed.

"Of course you'd say that Ceylan," Toxsa said.

Ceylan glared at Toxsa, and growled causing the pup to snarl as well.

"Okay, anyways! What are we gonna call it?" Chooki asked quickly.

"I have no idea," Ceylan and Toxsa replied.

Ceylan sat up, keeping the puppy in his hands. He stared into its onyx eyes.

"Well it is brave for going through all that," Ceylan said.

"It has a long tail for a dog, ya think?" Toxsa said.

"Yeah, it's more like a wolf pup then a dog pup," Chooki said.

Ceylan began to snicker at the conversation they were having.

"What's so funny Ceylan?" Chooki asked.

"Wh-why don't we just call it Bravenwolf?" Ceylan laughed.

The dog barked happily in reply.

"See it likes it," Ceylan said.

The 2 other boys looked dumbstruck at their blue headed friend. How fast he could realize something like that was shocking to them. It was like Ceylan became a whole new person in one day.