Chapter 4: The Slight Return of Kiro!

Nobody's POV

"So Ceylan," Mr. White said.

"Yeah?" Ceylan said.

"Do you plan on keeping the pup?" Mr. White asked.

Ceylan looked down at Bravenwolf. The puppy barked happily.

"Sure, why not?" Ceylan laughed.

Bravenwolf barked and tried to jump off Ceylan, but failed on doing so and landed on its butt.

"Whoa little fella, you're not walking for sometime," Ceylan said picking the puppy up.

The puppy whimpered sadly in response.

"So that's dealt with, now what about Guren?" Toxsa asked.

Ceylan's cheery disposition faded quickly, and he instantly felt upset again.

"Well why don't we end the day on a happy note instead," Mr. White said.

Ceylan got up with Bravenwolf in his arms and nodded his head in agreement.

"Umm...can I ask you two a favor?" Chooki asked.

"Shoot," Toxsa replied.

"Can ask you two to watch Kiro again?" Chooki asked.

Ceylan stopped dead in his tracks and looked at Chooki.

"You mean that girl who took my core brick just to fix her toy?" Ceylan asked.

"Yeah, her," Chooki said.

Ceylan sighed, "Chooki do you see what I have in my hands?"

Chooki sighed sadly, "Well Toxsa can you?"

Ceylan walked over to Chooki.

"Are you serious?! I mean she gonna love him! Jeez catch on what I'm saying man!" Ceylan said.

"Really should've thought you'd say something like that," Chooki laughed.

"I'll help too I guess," Toxsa said.

"Great, so whose house we're meeting at?" Chooki asked.

"At my place if that's okay, it's either I show her Brave there or never," Ceylan said, "Cuz ya know...he's kinda…"

The pup barked happily, but then instantly whimpered when Ceylon slightly moved its paw.

"Yeah we get it," Toxsa said.

"Okay so meet ya there!" Chooki said running off.

"We're gonna have a handful aren't we?" Toxsa asked.

"You better play Doomsploder while you can," Ceylan said.

"Yeah, you're right," Toxsa said as he began to run off.

Ceylan looked down at the puppy in his arms, as it looked right back up at him. Ceylan couldn't help but smile at the pup.

"I never got to really introduce myself have I?" Ceylan asked.

The pup slightly shook its head.

"Wow, you understand me," Ceylan said, "Anyways, I'm Ceylan got that."

The pup nodded it's head as if to say yes.

"I'm still amazed, you're the weirdest pup I've ever met," Ceylan said.

The pup barked happily.

"Okay anyways, we gotta go," Ceylan said.

He began to run with the puppy in his arms all the way back to his house. He quickly opened the door and slid in. Once he locked the door, he settled the puppy down on the couch.