Chapter 2: Save the Pup!

Nobody's POV

The day after returning to Earth the guys were upset. Apparently, Orangor's surprise wasn't very pleasing. They knew they needed to look for Guren, and fast. Luckily his dad had a business trip, so he won't notice that he's even missing.

"Okay so where do we look 1st?" Ceylan asked.

"I'm not sure, I mean it's Orangor, he could've hidden Guren anywhere!" Chooki said.

"Yeah..." Toxsa agreed.

"And we don't have the time do we?" Ceylan asked sadly.

Chooki and Toxa nodded their heads. Ceylan sighed sadly in response.

"Only if we knew more," Chooki said.

"We should've caged him," Ceylan growled.

"Yeah, wish I didn't stop ya," Toxsa said.

"Toxsa, why don't we try checking on Quarton 1st, and Ceylan," Chooki said, "You can check everywhere here."

"Huh? Why do I get left in the dust?" Ceylan asked.

"You're faster than us, and you know Guren more," Chooki explained, "So if he's here you would know where he most likely will be."

Ceylan thought on it for a minute.

"Okay, I guess, but don't get your hopes up," Ceylan said.

"You either," Toxsa said.

"You bet I won't," Ceylan said.

"We'll meet up with you once we're done," Chooki said.

"Alright, good luck," Toxsa said as they began to run off.

"Luck...I'm gonna need it," Ceylan muttered.

Ceylan turned around and observed the city. He wondered where to start in this whole city.

"Guren...where are you?" Ceylan muttered, "Cause I can't check this whole dang city."

He began to walk towards the park, and stopped at the place where you can see the city and the sunset behind it.

"Heh. This place. You'd always come here to think," Ceylan sighed.

Ceylan walked to the railing and leaned into the cliff. Then a red puff-ball raced across the field and landed in the water, but to Ceylan's surprise the water tainted red. And it wasn't because of the puppy's fur color.

"Oh my lime parfait," Ceylan muttered.

He ran down to the stream to where the puff-ball crashed. Ceylan picked the wet thing up, and it was actually a small red puppy with black paws and a red tail that looked like it got dipped in black. It had deep cuts in its fur. It looked so small and weak. Ceylan felt bad for it.

"Man, what happened to you?" Ceylan sighed.

Then yelling came from the hills. Ceylan whipped around to see the cause, and it was a hunter with a gun in hand, and he was scaring people off.

"What a freak show," Ceylan muttered.

Then the man quickly looked in Ceylan's direction, and started walking towards him. Ceylan quickly started to back up.

"What are you doing with that animal boy?!" the hunter yelled.

"What do ya mean?" Ceylan yelled back.

"That animal is a beauty, it should not be in the hands of a child!" the hunter said.

"It should not be in the hands of an animal killer either!" Ceylan yelled as he began to run away.

Just at that moment his wristwatch (I don't know what that thing is called.) began to ring.

"Chooki,Toxsa not the greatest time!" Ceylan yelled into his watch.

"Whoah dude, what's going on?" Chooki asked.

"Dog, hunter, gun, very bad things okay!" Ceylan said, "Well maybe not the dog, but the hunter after it yeah definitely!"

"Meet us at the shop, we'll help," Chooki said.

"Fine, but it's your funeral for bringing that guy there!" Ceylan said.

He hung up and continued to sprint to the shop. And the hunter was right on his tail.

"Damn he's fast," Ceylan muttered.

He ran into the shop with a crash cradling the puppy in his arms.

"Hey, what's going on?" Toxsa asked.

"Ask Chooki!" Ceylan said as a giant bang came from the door.

"What may I ask is going on in here?!" Mr. White yelled.

"Trying...to save...a puppy!" Ceylan gasped.

The bang from the door got even louder.