Author's Note: Sorry It's Not Another Chapter-

I feel like I've been unfair to a lot of you by leaving this story on hold without any reasoning, well I'm sad to say I'm not ready to write yet. However, I do want to explain why this story and the other stories I'm writing have been on hold:

Writer's Block: It's something none of us can avoid in all honesty. I do have Ideas for this story, but finding perfect ways to word those ideas is more difficult for me to do. And I've been in more of wanting to draw things out mood for a long while, so maybe in return for all the delays, I can make an art book, when I can, just to dump out my ideas on this story for you guys to see? I dunno, tell me if you guys would like that idea, or have any suggestions at all. I'm pretty open to ideas at this point.

School Scheduling: My school is a place where kids get worked to the bone, I have too many classes for my own good, (specifically classes I never asked for), and I get stressed out extremely easily now. My teachers assign big projects all around the same time, and it's hard to catch a single break without me being extremely stressed about something. They even assign Homework over breaks, so I really can't catch a full break. . .

Personal issues: First off, my laptop has been dead and broken for months, and I don't own anything like a phone. I'm also only able to use computers in public libraries for short amount of time.  So I have had barely anytime using devices to post chapters with. Also, even if I did have a way to interact with the internet earlier, I would've probably been too scared to. . . Just, a lot of things happened during last year that I wish that I could put behind me. So I've been wallowing in self misery a lot, and I've been trying to get out of it as much as I can. When I feel antsy and upset, my hands shake a ton and my heart doesn't stop, and I make constant mistakes when typing. It's awful.  I just need some help from people I care about, but I've been to scared to even ask for help, that and I really don't like asking for help about anything. I just didn't want to bother any of my family, or bother people on here who probably don't remember who I am because we haven't talked in awhile. I'm sorry if that sounded depressing and all, I just wanted to get it off my chest.

Anyways, I hope you guys understand. Again, I'm sorry for all the delays on this story, and I hope to have the story going again soon. And if you still care about this story, thank you so much. It really means a ton to me that you're still interested in this silly story some silly kid is writing!