Chapter 18: Back to The Shop of Wonders

"Soooooooooooo, that's over with!" Chase chirped.

"I wouldn't say so," Ceylan said, "That guy will obviously keep coming back since Brave said he didn't. . .kill him."

"Oh. . .yeah," Chase muttered.

Chase walked over to the edge of the roof, "We should go down. . ."

"How exactly?" Ceylan asked.

Chase shooted a vine from his hand and cutted it with his teeth, then he proceeded to to tie the vine to a flagpole that was sticking from the side of the building.

"You guys go down this way," Chase said, "I'll meet you down there."

Chase then jumped from the building. Ceylan and Brave ran to the ledge to see if he was okay.

"Now you two get down here!" Chase yelled from the ground.

"How did you do that without you know, splatting?!" Ceylan yelled.

"I dunno!" Chase yelled back in reply.

"Me next!" Brave said as he stood on the ledge.

Ceylan quickly scooped him up, "No, definitely not. Brave please, I don't want to drag a pancake all the way home."

"You're no fun," Brave growled.

"Says you," Ceylan scarfed.

"CAN YOU TWO GET DOWN ALREADY I'M NOT EXACTLY A PATIENT PERSON!" Chase yelled.

Ceylan, with Brave clinging onto his back, climbed down the vine.

"Finally, now we can get going!" Chase said.

"Get going where exactly?" Ceylan asked.

"Well to The Shop of Wonders of course," Chase chirped, "I haven't seen old White in some time."

"You mean you've met Mr.White before?" Ceylan questioned.

"No duh Sherlock," Chase said, he pulled his core brick out of his pocket, "Where else did you think I got this?"

"Jeez, I was just asking for clarification," Ceylan muttered.

"Anyways, we better get going," Chase said.

"Fine," Ceylan sighed as he let Brave down from his back.

"WELL, STAYING HERE IS GONNA DO NOTHIN' LET'S GO!" Brave yelled as he began to march forward.

Chase grabbed on to Brave's arm, "With you looking like that, walking around in the city, that's a big nope buddy."

Brave kept tugging his arm and whined, "Let me go!"

Chase then pulled Guren's core brick from Brave's collar and passed it to Ceylan, causing Brave to become a small fiery red puppy once again.

'NOW CAN WE GO?!' Brave asked.

"I believe so," Ceylan replied.

Chase, Ceylan, and Brave began running over to The Shop of Wonders, however Chase stopped suddenly a few steps away from the door.

"Dude, are you going in or not?" Ceylan asked.

"Sorry. . .I'm just having a bit of nostalgia," Chase muttered.

"Nostalgia?" Ceylan questioned.

"Nevermind, l-let's just go in," Chase stuttered.

"Are you okay?" Ceylan asked.

"I'M FINE!" Chase yelled as he slammed the doors of the shop open, "MR.WHITE! WHERE ARE YOU YOU TEA LOVING OLD MAN?!"

"I doubt that you're fine. . .I really doubt it," Ceylan muttered.

'Agreed.' Brave whimpered.

"Now what's with all the ruckus," Mr.White muttered as he came up the stairs.

"Yo!" Chase yelled as he was wiping dust from his hands, "MAAAAAAN, and I thought this place couldn't get any dustier."

"Thanks, we tried," Ceylan muttered angrily as he remembered how much he had to dust this place.

"Well. . .I never knew I was going to see you around here again Chase," Mr.White replied, "What happened in there?"

"A lot Mr.White. . ." Chase sadly replied, the question hit him hard.

"What happened to the others Chase, it's been at least a month," Mr.White said.

"A month?" Ceylan repeated quietly.

"Zac. . . he. . . went crazy," Chase muttered, "The staff was too much for him ya know. I don't know where everyone else is. I'm sorry."

"To think that he of all people would get power hungry," Mr.White muttered.

"I'm so lost," Ceylan said as he took a glance at Brave who began to take a nap.

"Welp, you're not going to understand jack if I don't explain a few other things 1st," Chase said, "1st off I belong to another group of knights called The Beast Knights, however were more like an army than a group like you Tenkai Knights. Of course this is the case because obviously we aren't the only people with access to Quarton."

"Now being a knight no longer makes me feel special," Ceylan pouted.

"However, unlike everyone else only the Tenkai Knights were able to have any power they wanted while most can only have one power," Mr.White replied.

"Okay noooow I feel special again," Ceylan said.

"Okay, so now that little bit is covered, I should get to explaining what happened during the past few weeks," Chase said as he turned to Mr.White, "You should go make some tea or something, it's gonna obviously be quite a storytelling session Mr.White."