Chapter 15: Trapped

Nobody's POV

The room was dark, the chilly wind blew through barred windows. Sitting in the middle of the room was a sleeping Guren. Silent steps echoed through the murky room. Guren's lavender eyes slowly opened to the new scenery, once he got a quick glimpse of the room his eyes shot open.

"So," A voice said from the darkness, "You're finally awake?"

The red head shot up onto his feet and scanned the room for the source of the voice. Then the owner appeared from the shadows. It was a boy around Guren's age. He had messy, light green hair. He wore a purple shirt and green cargo pants. He also had a snake tail, Guren couldn't tell if it was fake or not.

"Hello, nice to meet you," the boy said.

"Ummmm...Hi?" Guren replied.

The boy smiled showing his fangs, "Let me guess, you want to know where you are."

Guren nodded to confirm.

"Well I don't even know what to call this place," the bow responded, "Other than...."

The boy grabbed Guren by the shirt and pulled the red head towards him, "Your doom." Then the boy threw Guren to the floor.

"My doom?" Guren questioned.

"Yes, your doom, demise, resting place, etcetera," the boy hissed, "But the reason why is yet to come."

Guren stared wide eyed at the boy. Thoughts racing through his mind at a million mile per hour. But the main thing that popped up was fear. The snake boy laughed with delight.

"You should see your face," he laughed, "It's priceless!"

"What?" Guren asked confused.

"Do you think we're really gonna kill you?" the boy asked trying to stifle his laughter.

Guren growled, he really didn't like the joke.

"You did, you really did!" the boy laughed.

"Shut up," Guren growled.

"Okay what ever wolf boy," the boy replied.

"Wolf boy?" Guren repeated.

"That's what you are, just like how I'm a snake boy," the boy said as his tail thrashed to the side.

"I'm confused," Guren said.

"Of course you are, no one taught you the basics yet," the boy laughed.

"Basics?" Guren questioned.

"Has anyone told you how annoying you are?" the snake bow said coldly.

Guren only growled in reply.

"Guess not," the boy sighed, "Then I have a lot to teach ya."

"Why would you help me?" Guren growled as he sat down on the cold floor.

"Let's say we're both in the same situation, both of us are in some deep trouble right now," the boy said, "I don't actually know these people who are keeping you and me locked up in here. I was only acting like I did."

"Why would you so that?" Guren sighed.

"I found it funny okay," the boy growled.

"It wasn't funny to me," Guren sighed.

"Now do you wanna help get us out or not?" the boy asked, "Cuz we're gonna die if we stay here any longer."

"Fine," Guren said, "But, we go our separate ways afterwards. Got that."

"Alright," the boy said, "It's a deal."