Chapter 14: Giant Beanstalk & Small Story Telling

The figure that appeared was the hunter, his clothes were torn and a gun in hand

"This is where the hunt ends kids, either you hand in that wolf or I'll take it by force," he said.

Ceylan quickly scooped up the wolfpup and glared the hunter in the eye. Chase stepped forward to the man. He had a faint smile when he met the mans eyes.

"Over my dead body," Chase declared as vines started growing from under him and Ceylan.

The vines shot the group of 3 from the ground and into the sky.

"I'd never thought I'd actually ride a beanstalk!" Ceylan yelled.

"Well keep your hand and feet inside the stalk at all times, or else you're dead!" Chase yelled back.

"Or I fall face 1st on to a nice, soft, killer, either of those choices won't be fun I guess!" Ceylan said.

"Tributon, shut up," Chase said.

"I have an actual name you know!" Ceylan said.

"Of course you do, you're human," Chase replied, "I just don't know it, idiot."

"Fine Mr. Negative, my name is Ceylan," Ceylan sighed.

"Okay, from now on if I call you Tributon outside of Quarton, you can chew me out for it," Chase said as the beanstalk came to a stop.

Ceylan looked down to see how high they went up, he gasped in shock.

"Oh my lime parfait! We're over the dang clouds!" Ceylan yelled.

"Yeah, we're pretty high," Chase said looking into the sky, "So do you want me to explain what's going on before Jack down there gets to the top of the Beanstalk?"

"Yeah, and you'd know what'd make that joke awesome?" Ceylan said, "If his name actually was Jack!"

"Yeah, it'd be awesome. So now should I explain?" Chase said.

Ceylan and Brave both shook their heads eagerly.

"Okay 1st of is the powers you just saw happen," Chase said patting his hand on the beanstalk, "Those come with every core brick. Mines is plants apparently. I already actually know what the others are, but if I tell you, you'll never unlock them yourself."

"Well that's cool," Ceylan said, "But what about earlier, the thing you said about Brave and Guren's deadline?"

"Yeah, that's the hard part. Bravenwolf is imprisoned, but I don't know where..." Chase said.

"You mean Guren? Imprisoned? By who? And why did they capture him?" Ceylan asked.

"Okay I mean Guren. 2. Yes, he's been taken captive. 3. I don't exactly know yet,but I have a slight idea as of who. 4. STOP ASKING SO MANY DAMN QUESTIONS!" Chase replied.

"Jeez, I'm just concerned for my friend," Ceylan said.

"Well can you at least try not to ask so many questions?" Chase asked.

"Fine," Ceylan sighed, "I'll try.

"Good, now I can't exactly explain the powers,because I don't know that much myself," Chase said, "Each Knight has to go through some trial to get theirs, and apparently Braven. . .I mean Guren is 1st."

Ceylan nodded his head in understanding. Then he looked down to the ground.

"Ummm...Chase, how do we get down?" Ceylan asked.

"Just leave it to me," Chase said as he held up his orange Core Brick.