Chapter 6: Subtle Hints (Rather confusing ones actually. -.-)

Nobody's POV

(In Ceylan's dream.)

The room was dark and only a few strains of light came from an unknown light source. Ceylan walked to what look to be the center of the room.

"It's hard isn't it?" a voice laughed.

This voice Ceylan instantly recognized it and growled.

"Where are you?!" Ceylan yelled, "Show yourself you damn monkey!"

"No need to get mad now," Orangor said as he appeared in the light.

Ceylan tried to attack the monkey, but ran straight into something.

"What the?" Ceylan questioned as he got up.

"Invisible force field," Orangor said, "You're really air headed aren't you?"

"Why you!" Ceylan yelled as he pounded the invisible wall.

"Hey, now I just came to give you a hint to your hunt," Orangor said.

A light emerged from the corner of the room. Lying there was...Guren.

"What did you do to him?!" Ceylan yelled.

"I didn't do anything, something went wrong during your fall," Orangor sighed, "He wasn't talking when you guys fell didn't he?"

"I guess not," Ceylan said.

"Exactly, I'm just trying to help!" Orangor laughed, "I wouldn't want something bad to my favorite contestants! I believe he is missing something."

"What are you talking about?" Ceylan asked.

Orangor sighed and went over to the corner Guren was in.

"He never seems to wake up no matter what," Orangor said, "I think, and correct me if I'm wrong, though that's very unlikely, a part of him is maybe missing."

"Since when did you get smart?" Ceylan muttered.

"Trust me, this happened before," Orangor sang, "With the last Tenkai Knights."

Ceylan suddenly got intrigued with that last part of the sentence.

"Last ones?" Ceylan questioned.

"Oh yes, but we don't have time for this," Orangor said.

"Okay, so what can I do?" Ceylan asked.

"Trust me you've done enough so far, but I can give you this hint," Orangor said, "Be wary of a small creatures."

"WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?!" Ceylan yelled with a pound against the wall.

"The small things in life are mostly keys," Orangor said, "Take care of them."

Ceylan's vision started to blur as the dream came to an end.

Ceylan shot up from the couch and looked around. Kiro was asleep in a chair, Bravenwolf was sprawled on the floor, fast asleep, and Toxsa was staring at Ceylan as if he was crazy.

"Why did you just sprang to life like that?" Toxsa asked.

Ceylan scratched the back of his head and sighed.

"I. Have. No. Idea," Ceylan yawned.

"It had to be something," Toxsa said.

"No, what I mean is that I don't know how to explain it," Ceylan said.

"Well once you figured it out tell me," Toxsa said as he was returning his gaze to the game he was playing.

Ceylan sighed as he laid back down.

"The small things in life," Ceylan sighed, "What did he mean?"

Bravenwolf woke up and leaped onto Ceylan's stomach and softly yipped.

"Well looks like things will go up from here," Ceylan said as his hand stroked through Brave's fur, "I hope."

Ceylan then knocked on the wooden foot of the couch hoping he didn't jinx the slight possibility of getting Guren back. Yet he didn't know that the answer was so close, yet so far as well.