✨Chapter 13✨

3 entire months since the first time Wooyoung received an aching punishment. His behavior has shifted ever since. Their relationship started with a mix of master taming his submissive, But something in them changed things to downright scandalous.

Wooyoung behaved better than he used to. Containing his attitude towards customers, and learning to hold his tongue when coming in counter with a situation that would usually upset him. San watched from a distance and was more than delighted to see that his methods were taking effect.

Just because Wooyoung was behaving better didn't mean he couldn't have his fun. Intentionally he would taunt San, just to get a reaction out of him, well he got that reaction and more. Whether it was strong orgasms in the infamous break room, Hard thursts with Wooyoung bent over the desk in San's small office, San put Wooyoung right back in his respectful place without hesitation no matter what.

Wooyoung even went as far as 'forgetting' to refer to San as Mr.Choi in the presence of Han Jisung, the owner of the restaurant. San had requested this so that their talk with the male about Wooyoung's first couple of months was professional and to the point. But of course, the Younger wanted nothing more but to play a dangerous game for the thrill. Right now he regretted his decision or not...Wooyoung was serving his punishment this very moment.

On the floor of San's office in front of the older male. His knee's on the floor with his arms restricted behind his back because San said he wouldn't need them now.

" Since you can't control your mouth, this is how you being dealt with," He said sitting back on his leather couch, fingers tangled in Wooyoungs hair as he bobbed his head up and down with the help of San. Even now after multiple encounters, Wooyoung could not get used to the way San's Thick long length felt so deep in his throat.

He whimpered, sweat beading at his forehead as he forced it farther in. Tongue flat and cheeks hollowed while San whispered sweet praises to him, At the contact of the tip hitting the back of his throat he gagged slightly with a moan that sent vibrations through San.

"Don't try to talk with your mouth full, You know better" San said a smirk evident on his lips. He pulled Wooyoung off just to get a good luck at him. His grip firm on the male's purple locks while their eyes connected. Wooyoungs lips were plump and swollen, Hair stuck to his forehead courtesy of the sweat, and eyes wet with tears of ecstasy, while his chest heaved from barely being able to breathe. He looked so amazing from this perspective.

"Tell me what you did, why am I punishing you."

"I- I embarrassed you"

"In front of who" San growled sending chills straight down Wooyoungs spine

"In front of our boss..." He whispered breathlessly.

"Yeah and what do you say when you do something I don't like"

"Sorry, so sorry. I really am"

"I'm sorry what" San whispered using his free hand to wipe the lingering tears from Wooyoung's face as he spoke. Almost holding back the urge to baby the male.

"I'm sorry Mr.Choi"

"So good for me, Come finish me off hmm?" San leaned over to remove the tie from Wooyoung's wrists. He sighed in relief wrapping both hands around San's length pumping while he took him in his mouth. What he couldn't fit was being stroked in his hands.

"Fuck" San said thrusting his hips up when he felt his erection throb and his orgasm reaching. Wooyoung noticed as well and went faster, his grip tightened and he hummed against San pushing him against his end. The smaller didn't hesitate to swallow every drop, Milking San to the end and riding his orgasm out, so he wouldn't miss a drop.

As soon as Wooyoung lifted his head, San grabbed his face and bent over to kiss the other passionately, loving the way he tasted in Wooyoung's mouth.

"So pretty" He muttered and went for another and another until he was satisfied. Their lips lingered on each other when San spoke again.

"If you are good for the rest of the day, I'll Bring you over to my place and reward you"

"No..." Wooyoung asked eyes locked on San's lips.

"No?"

"Yeah... No"

"Why is that?"

"I want you at my place..."

"What ever you like... Only if you are good understood"

"Mhm" He said before receiving one last kiss from San. The older tucked his manhood away in his pants, before helping Wooyoung up from the floor. He pulled Wooyoung by the waist and their chests were connected. San gave his ass a light squeeze before speaking again.

"Go wash your face in the bathroom, I'll cover for you where are you supposed to be"

"Waiting..."

"Go get cleaned up and ill handle that until your back," San said leaving the office first and giving a moment for Wooyoung to get situated while he went out to the restaurant. Recognizing that Felix was already out serving customers he gave his back a rub and Felix smiled brightly.

"Hey you," Felix said carrying a tray back to the counter and getting another, San picked up a notepad.

"Hello lixie"

"Where were you, you disappeared"

"had to handle something" Felix paused a second to look at him.

"I'm sure you did," This wasn't said without a slight giggle.

"Stop that"

"Okay okay..."

"How are things with you and Hongjoong"

"God he is so great"

"Really? he looks like he nags."

"Towards wooyoung he does, but he is the sweetest to me"

"Your happy," San said smiling at the other, and Felix

"He takes me out on the sweetest dates and pays, he sends me flowers and sweets, he makes sweet little poems for me, I am really really happy, Its only been three months since we first met, and 2 months since we have been dating, but god he is so amazing," Felix said a blush creeping on his cheeks. San pinched his cheek.

"Whipped behavior," San said while he took plates from Felix's tray and placed them down in front of a family of 3. Felix smacked his chest when they walked away from the family.

"Stop your whipped."

"For who?"

"For your boyfriend"

"Boyfriend? You mean wooyoung"

"Yeah, aren't you guys dating?"

"No... No, we aren't"

"So what are you guys" Never did san ever think one question, could have such a grand effect on him. What was really going on between him and Wooyoung, Sex? and just sex? could it be more than that. He hadn't even noticed that he and Wooyoung developed a slight sense of Domestic behavior and comfort when around each other. What do you even call that?

"I-" Before San could finish that purple hair caught his eyes, Wooyoung was walking past, Towards a customer who needed attention.

"Hey, Felix... Hi, Sannie" A flirtatious tone when he said San's name, Felix waved biting back a wide smile, and then the male fully walked off. Felix smacked San's chest again laughing hard when he caught the look on the others face.

"Oh wow, real smooth San, you are hiding your emotions so well"

"Stop it's not even... Stop it" He said watching Wooyoung take orders.

God what are you doing to me

A/n Surprise action ;) did you like it? short note today I published the first chapter to my new Woosan story "Varsity boys" check that that out👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

See you guys <333