BONUS CHAPTER

"Babe... I'm nervous"

"I know baby, We don't have to do it."

"No no, it's fine I'm just scared..."

"Alright, we can ease into it." He says and allows Wooyoung to sit on the bed. Breathing steadily and Slowly, while San sits and waits for his signal.

Wooyoung and San have been together for a year now, going on two and happily living together in a new beautiful apartment. It didn't even take them long to adjust. they were so used to spending every given second around each other. moving in together was just second nature.

Today marks the first time Wooyoung and San are deciding to move a step further in the sex life. They have always been pretty eager, that was a known fact. but there was more they can add. and They were in toy form at the foot of their bed, with a nervous Wooyoung eying it. Eventually, he found courage.

"I'm ready"

"Are you sure?" asked San concern laced in his voice as he approached his lover. He placed his hand on Wooyoungs cheek and used the other hand to tuck a stray hair behind the smaller ear.

"I...Yeah I'm sure"

"what's your word."

"Rain"

"Okay and if you can't speak. I need you to try and give me signs, okay, I really don't want to hurt you"

"I'm gonna be okay Sannie," Wooyoung says to him slightly smiling at the sight of his boyfriend so worried about him. san leans down kissing his forehead softly.

[WARNING. Degrading, SLIGHT BDSM and OTHER KINKS ARE INCLUDED]

"okay get undressed for me. don't make me wait" he says and Wooyoung quickly obeys. loving the sudden switch in tone and behavior only got Wooyoung more excited. he quickly did What san said throwing all of his clothes onto the floor to be forgotten. and then he crawled to the middle of the bed. "Arms behind your back."

and the male doesn't hesitate. San then grabs his wrists and attached the handcuffs, paying close attention to the small whimper that slipped past Wooyoung's lips as he did so. Before continuing licked the sigh of Wooyoung arching his back slightly. excited for whatever was San's next move.

"you are so eager baby" and Wooyoung nods, Not even daring to speak when he isn't given permission. that's how this new system works. San holds up another object in Wooyoung's eyesight and the male is practically drooling just by the sight. "I'm putting this one you okay? use your words what do you think"

"It's okay, Don't hold back please" He begs and opens his mouth slightly. It's then that San fastens the ballgag on his mouth, Watching Wooyoung blink rapidly as he adjusts to the new feeling.

Now he feels like there was no reason to be nervous.

San finally moves to undress himself, Which doesn't take long because he is quick to jump onto the bed With Wooyoung. The smaller nods, giving san the okay to move forward. And so he does. he pours a reasonable amount of Lube onto the palm of his hand and immediately begins to stroke Wooyoung's length from behind.

Immediately he whimpers and throws his head back onto San's shoulder. He moans loud at the sudden slow pace San was taking. He has to tease. It's not fun if San doesn't tease, He can feel Wooyoung hardening in his hands as he thumbs as his slit and presses warm kisses and bites on the back of his neck.

Wooyoung tilts his head "you want me to mark you?" San whispers against his ears and Wooyoung nods. Over the side of his lover's neck, he begins biting and sucking at the skin. He licks over the marks as he makes them and whispers things that make Wooyoung's member throb.