✨Chapter 5✨

Today at the restaurant seemed to have been busier than the rest of this week. More people sped in and out trying to get the well-made food. Wooyoung had the job of waiter for the day. The male wanted nothing to do with it at all and was slowly losing his patience with the indecisive customers.

Wooyoung had made his way to a table where he saw someone waving. The woman sat there pondering the menu a bit. Wooyoung already being in a foul mood spoke up.

"Hello I'm Wooyoung how can I help you"

"Just give me a minute, I'm sorry"

"Ma'am you only call me over when you have decided what you want to eat"

"I know but I was just thinking you could wait here until I was ready." This was sending Wooyoung over the edge. He just didn't feel like dealing with So many people today.

"No, you aren't the only one in the restaurant."

"Well yeah, but others can wait. I just need a couple of seconds I don't like having to call when you are busy"

Wooyoung took a deep breath and just as he opened his mouth to speak he felt two strong hands latch onto his waist and pull him back slightly. His back was met with Choi San's chest and the older put his head on wooyoungs shoulder.

"San ill give you two point five seconds to get your hand the he-"

"Im sorry ma'am My boyfriend is in a really bad mood today, he woke up kind of sore if you know what i mean." Wooyoung rolled his eyes at the comment and the woman sat there clueless until she realized.

"Oh, OH, so sorry" She whispered with a wink.

"Im sorry san no, No i dont know what you mean please remind me" THe purple haired male gritted through his teeth.

"I'll gladly remind you if you really want-" The black haired male whispered deeply and gave that slim waist a gentle tug.

"On second thought i dont wanna know at all. Ma'am are you ready to order." Wooyoung said trying to ignore the red flushed over his cheeks. She replied telling him the order and as wooyoung was walking off to go have it place he felt a firm smack to his ass with a smiling san right behind him.

Quickly he placed the order and grabbed sans arm pulling him into the breakroom.

"Beat it" he said to the female who was in there. She rolled her eyes and then left the room. The door shut and was locked behind them. The two engaged in a long staring contest. Wooyoung was debating whether or not he should curse the older male out. Meanwhile, san just stood there with a cocky look on his face. And there it was, the dimple and that smile, and Wooyoung snapped right there.

"What the hell was that san"

"What is your problem," He asked almost as if he was completely oblivious to the scene he had just displayed.

"Your boyfriend? Bad mood? why the hell would you tell her that are you trying to embarrass me. "

"Excuse me but i was saving your stupid ass"

"Stupid? and please let me know, what would you be saving me from," He asked in the sassiest tone possible. San was slightly getting fed up with Wooyoung.

"Yes fucking stupid." He snapped back at wooyoung only angering him more

"How am i stupid?!"

"What the hell do you mean. You were about to lose your shit on a customer who was only asking you to wait. you want the restaurant to get bad ratings just because you don't know how to shut your mouth."

"Who do you think you are"

"Watch your tone with me Wooyoung, you know exactly who I am I don't need to remind you."

"No, you do need to remind me because I really don't understand why you think you can do and say whatever the hell you want to me."

San didn't let the hot-tempered male speak any longer. He turned him around and pushed him again the door pulling his arm behind his back and holding it there. He took his other hand and wrapped it around Wooyoungs waist grabbing hold of his pants zipper.

"What... what are you-"

"You want a reminder hmm?" He whispered lowly as he slipped his hands into the smallers pants rubbing his erection that was growing quickly. "Oh, so you like that?"

"San..." He whimpered and pushed his ass against san. San wrapped his hand around wooyoungs cock and squeezed.

"since you dont remember allow me to remind you wooyoung" He growled and began to pump wooyoungs length and the other did his best to hold in his moans. They were leaning right against the door. this wouldnt be good.

"Im your manager, the one that submitted your application to the boss"

He started to move his hand harder and faster and the purple haired male whimpered. He was enjoying this and truly wanted more and more of it so shamelessly, He submitted to sans wicked hands.

"I told you if you say the wrong thing out of the nasty mouth of yours i would punish you hmm." He questioned and began to rub the slit driving wooyoung insane. He knew how to work his hands making this even more pleasurable. "Answer me when im talking to you"

"Y-yes you did..."

"Look at you, such a good boy already" He tightened his grip around Wooyoung's arm while pumping him aggressively. "Go ahead and moan. I dare you. Tell everyone in your job that you can't behave so you have to be punished during work hours"

"I'm gonna cum... if you keep touching me like that san."

"Cum then slut" He picked up his pace occasionally rubbing the head with his finger. Wooyoung came right onto his hand and released a long sigh.

When san released the male he looked wooyoung dead in the eye while licking his fingers clean.

"Next time i wont be so nice, Fix yourself then get back to work, i wont tell you again." He said and Wooyoung quickly did so. He frowned at himself for allowing this to happen but brushed it off. Suddenly feeling more cautious than usual.

~chapter end~