Finale: Reward (I am yours)

The reception ended a bit later than expected. Only the wait doesn't seem to bother either of the two. The night is still theirs. So is the rest of the night. They walked into the Hotel together. Bowing sweetly and saying thank yous to all who recognized that they were freshly married.

When they went upstairs to the room and wordlessly they took a moment to appreciate how beautiful it looked there, kicking their shoes off at the door just so they are careful not to smudge the flooring. The finest pieces of Funiture and many windows compliment the city view. The bedroom was even better. Silk sheets and a pretty rose gold shade of comforters as well.

San shuts the door and removes his blazer before Wooyoung Wraps his arms around his neck and kisses him softly at first. But as the kiss unfolds it slowly becomes more heated. Wooyoung wants more. Tilts his head a bit to give San better access and allows his tongue in his mouth. He can taste the champagne on his tongue. Faint but there and it tastes like post-wedding.

Wooyoung jumps up and wraps his legs around San's small waist, allows San to taste the skin on his neck while he somehow manages to maneuver through the room. The older walks him to the bed and Slowly but carefully places him down. From there moves Wooyoung's hair from his face with a fond look on his face.

"My husband," He says taking Wooyoung's hand in his own and Kissing his ring while he climbs over him. "My beautiful husband" He whispers as if it's the chorus of a song. Like a ritual. And once again when he leans down and smells Wooyoung's hair, smells like the body wash he uses on a daily, sweet just like he was.

"My husband," Wooyoung's says back smiling into Sans mouth while they share kisses. Soft then heated and then short pecks. Just because they know they can. San finally begins to unbutton Wooyoung's shirt, grazing each part of his exposed skin with his fingers the more buttons he detached.

This wasn't the first time, yet it was. The first time when they are bonded, the first time when they are married. This felt like a new beginning and these two were excited about it.

San leaves Wooyoung's unbuttoned shirt loose on his lover's body and litters his face with sweet kisses while Wooyoungs take the opportunity to unbutton San's shirt. Wooyoung can't help but giggle and smile cheesily, especially when as he is undressed his beloved all he hears is.

"My husband, Mr.Choi, My pretty pretty husband."

"Sannie" Wooyoung mumbles, voice laced with a chuckle, and San only takes that as an incentive to press his lips against the soft of Wooyoung's jawline and neck. Painting the soft tanned skin with beautiful marks colored reddish and purple.

"What is it."

"What happened to that eager dom, I met years ago. "

"He wasn't married to the sexy Jung Wooyoung, this Choi San is a married man who wants to take apart his husband slowly. Making you feel real good tonight babe" Wooyoung faces turns a bright colored red.

"Off," He tells San, tugging on his shirt now that his chest and abdomen are fully exposed.

"Patience."

"Sannie, come on gonna suck you until the sun comes up"

"Wooyoung! that wasn't supposed to kinky! you are so?" Wooyoung falls into a fit of laughter. Attempting to push San off of him even though he is taller and stronger than him.

"Come on! let me, You sucked me last time."

"Baby that was before the wedding!"

"San!"

"Let me please and then ill let you inhale my dick all you want when we have our honeymoon" Wooyoung snorts, melting into San's soft touch while he receives another set of kisses on his face. San is sure to kiss every part of it. The beautiful mole under his eye, his nose, his forehead, his bread cheeks, and definitely his lips.