Chapter 4

It's October and Asteria is scrolling through TikTok in an effort to procrastinate doing school work

A man in a suit sitting on a pastel pink chair is the next video that shows up. As he spins around his face isn't revealed but a black and white mask and sunglasses.

"You know y'all keep calling me technoblade and you know what. If the crown fits wear it."

Ash smiles at the mention of her cousin, likes the video and goes to his profile. She follows him and watches a couple videos before clicking on the link to his twitch.

www.twitch.tv/RanbooLive.

Noticing he is living up to his name and is live she pulls up the stream on her computer and decides to watch for a while. Ash admits that he's pretty funny so she stays.

By this time her average viewer count has grown to about 12,000 people. She makes jokes about stealing Tommy's viewers but she's still very excited about the growth. Her own little community.

Because of that number she's also become somewhat well known amongst the community. It doesn't take long before a couple of Ranboos viewers notice her in the chat and they spam her name. She donates to him to get her message to appear on the stream.

Asholic hi Ranboo and chat

"Wow a big streamer in chat hi!" Ranboo says in response to the donation. Asteria laughs and sends a message in chat.

Asholic I'm not a big streamer

That's pretty much the end of this interaction but she stays until the end of his stream. After he ends she finds and follows his twitter.

Twitter
Asholic - Ranboosaysstuff you're pretty cool. I'm pretty cool. Follow me back.
❤️12,728 🔁 327💬 6,729
Ranboosaysstuff - thanks for calling me cool

Ranboosaysstuff followed you back!

Twitter DM's

Asholic
Hey
Figured I'd slide in the DM's

Ranboosaysstuff
Welcome
It's very awesome here
Thanks for coming to the stream by the way

Asholic
It was fun
Your streams seem chill

Ranboosaysstuff
Thank you that means a lot

After that conversation Ash and Ranboo don't interact much besides liking each other tweets and occasionally replying. Later that month Dream dm's her and invites her to join the DreamSMP.