Chapter 15

"I broke up with him," Ash stands in the doorway of Technos room

"I broke up with him," Ash stands in the doorway of Technos room. He looks up from his phone to see her face red and splotchy.

"Come here," he says quietly his arms open. Ash slowly walks over and falls into his embrace. Techno has never been a very touchy person but right now it's what she needs.

"I didn't want to Techno, but it was the right thing to do." Techno doesnt respond just carefully rubs a hand on her back and let's her cry.

~~~

Across the country Ranboo lays facing his ceiling, his heart shattered and laying in a million pieces embedded in his chest. It's barely been 20 minutes and he misses Ash.

He's not mad, hurt, but not mad. He understands she thinks it was the right thing to do. Despite that he misses her, wants her back. To tired to deal with his feelings he falls asleep.

His sleep is short and interrupted. He wakes up often, never ever able to clear his mind. Instead he spends his time scrolling through the photos on his phone of him and Ash.

~~~

Ash @.Asholic
Going to be taking a break from streaming and social media as a whole for a bit.
💬1,468 🔁721 ❤️23,558
User1 - take your time we will be here when you get back
User2 - hope you're okay!
User3- I wonder what happened
| user2 - not our business
User4 - shut up I don't care
| User2 - if you didn't care why did you reply

~~~

British Bugs
Mr. Innit, Bath Tub, and Drunk

Mr. Innit
Are you okay? I saw your tweet.

Bath Tub
We're here for you Ash

Drunk
I broke up with Ranboo

Mr. Innit
Really?

Bath Tub
Are you okay?

Drunk
I'm okay.
I just realized I was good enough for him.
Tubbo? Will you check on him?

Bath Tub
Of course
And by the way, you are good enough for him

~~~

Tubbo
Hey, Ash told me. You okay?

Ranboo
Is she okay?
And yeah I'm fine.

Tubbo
I don't know how she is. Wouldn't really say.
It's not my place but you two seemed good together.
I know Ash though. I know she bottles things up until the last minute and then makes rash decisions in an effort to keep herself safe.

Ranboo
Yeah I know. And I'm not mad at her.
I just already miss her.
And want her back.

Tubbo
I don't think she's really ready to give you up. She loves you dude.
If you want her back, fight for her.

Ranboo
I will.
And I think I have an idea.

~~~

Incoming call from Mr. Innit
Accept|decline

3 missed called from Mr. Innit

Incoming call from Mr. Innit
Accept|decline

Ash just lets the call sit silent, waiting for Tommy to be the first to speak.

"Are you okay?"

Such a simple question but it causes Ash to break down into tears again.  "Hey, hey," Tommy says quickly. "It's okay Ash. I'm just worried about you."

"I think I made the wrong choice. No it's the right one-," Ash pauses and rubs her hands on her eyes. "Please just tell me I did the right thing."

"I-" Tommy goes quiet, careful with his wording. "If you think it's the right thing then it is."

"God damn it," she says suddenly angry and picks up a plastic bottle and throws it across the room in an attempt to release some tension. "I really fucked up this time Tommy."

Tommy's phone buzzes with a text from Tubbo which he opens before saying anything.

Tubso
I think Ranboo and I have come up with a plan

"These things always find a way to work out Ash. I promise you'll be okay. I know it might feel like everything is falling apart but it's going to get better."

Ash takes a deep breath to calm herself down. "I shouldn't talk to him right?"

"Give him some space, I can almost guarantee he's struggling with this too. In the mean time you should try and get some sleep in."

At the mention of sleeo Ash realizes how worn out she really is. "Yes," she says, a yawn escaping her lips, "sleep sounds good."

"I'll stay on call with you until you sleep okay?"

"Okay." She wraps herself tightly in the blankets, her eyes that were struggling to stay open finally allowed to close.

After a few minutes Tommy gently says her name and when he doesn't get a response he hangs up to allow her uninterrupted sleep.

Tommy
So what's this plan?

Tubso
Sent a photo

Congratulations! Your flight has been booked.
San Francisco
2 days

~Author Speaks~
Word count: 771
Honestly really hate this chapter it feels very all over the place and it's very short.
And uploads have been long waits, end of school year is coming up so I've been super busy.