Chapter 8

The day Ranboo is coming to San Francisco his flight leaves at three in the afternoon his time

The day Ranboo is coming to San Francisco his flight leaves at three in the afternoon his time. Both teenagers had decided to try and keep the meet up a secret from their fans until they were actually together. To do so they plan to stream together before he leaves.

They do a random DreamSMP stream and Ranboo ends at noon. Ash instantly FaceTimes him after.

"You have everything packed right?"

"Yes Ash, don't worry to much."

"Good. God I'm so excited," she says and Ranboo laughs.

"So am I. Wait- I never asked how tall you are."

"I'm 5'6 why?"

"Oh wow I'm going to be a foot taller than you," Ranboo says and starts to laugh again imagining how their meeting is going to go later that day.

"Holy shit, you're actually 6'6? I just thought that was a bit that you were very committed too."

"No I'm actually that tall." Ash pinches the bridge of her nose smiling as Ranboos mom comes into the room.

"Time to go," she says and waves at Ash on the phone and Ash waves back. While they were figuring out when Ranboo would visit she got the chance to talk to his parents a couple of times. They had decided to let the boy fly by himself after getting to know both Asteria and Technoblade.

He would be staying in the apartment with them, which Techno had been hesitant to let happen at first. When he remembered how much he had wanted to meet his online friends and spend as much time with them as possible he caved. He also trusted Ranboo and liked the kid enough.

"I'll see you soon Ash, seven hours!"

"Seven hours! Talk to you later Ranboo, be safe." After that they both hang up and Ash flops onto her bed. A grin hasn't left her face since she woke up that morning until now. Now it's all getting very real.

In seven hours she would get to be face to face with her best friend as well as the boy she loved. Ever since they admitted their feelings for each other that night they had just kind of ignored it. They became to focused on getting Ranboo to San Francisco. Once he got here Ash didn't know what she would do.

After just laying thinking about it and running different scenarios over in her head, for a while she decides that she would just see what happens and wing it. No need to worry about it, she just wants to enjoy her time. She checks her phone and sees Ranboo's flight must be about to leave.

Ash
Have a good flight <3 I'll be at the airport when you get here

Ranboo
I would hope you're not just abandoning me in a new city.
See you then <3