Epilouge

They say long distance never works yet here Ash and Ranboo are defying odds

They say long distance never works yet here Ash and Ranboo are defying odds. Distance doesn't mean they love each other any less or like they live next door.

It also doesn't mean that it's not hard. That they don't miss each other everyday they aren't together without fail. Missing each other is one of the most difficult things they've ever had to do. They watched the other couples get to have the little things without even thinking about them.

Goodnight kisses and falling asleep in each others arms compared to good nights whispered through the phone. All this made the moments where they would run into each other's arms just that much sweeter.

Two years pass painfully slow, but when they do and they graduate and get into the same colleges together they're finally able to be together. Phone calls turn into light nights watching the stars, holding each other, and never feeling the loneliness that came with the love of your life being across the country. The cold that used to come with being separate is dulled knowing that they're practically within an arms reach of each other.

Ash majors in English, wanting to become an author and maybe someday a journalist. She's long since left her previous life behind, the memories now foggy. They both continue to stream, Ash venturing into more political topics and talking about books and writing and away from gaming as much.

And she's happy.

So incredibly happy. Ranboo makes her feel so loved and so special. Nothing like she's felt before and she's convinced she'll never feel with anyone anyone else. They're happy together and plan to spend eternities together.

All those years ago, in the middle of March Asteria was sent to California. Her life has been forever changed for the better.

~Final Author's Note~
Word count: 301
The end!

I decided to end this book here for a couple reasons. It felt appropriate, things wrapping up nicely. I also have started to feel burnt out and have been facing severe writer block. I didn't want the book to suffer by continuing it.

I've grown very attached to Ash, I did slightly model her after myself. I hope you loved her as much as I do.

Thank you so so so much for reading! It means the absolute world to me. I will update this book with an announcement when I release the next one!

Much love,
- the author.